I'm so pwopa happy that because of me, my godfather is now Muser too. We will go to 2 Muse concerts in December;) No, my godfather is not like ''I like Neutron Star Collision, Uprising and Madness''. No, not at all. His one of the favorite song is Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist. It's one of my faves too.

There is a lot of Muse things what have happened in my life. In the middle school, I was bullied 'cause of Muse, but I didn't care, those people was just crazy and they don't have good taste in music :s

By the way. I bought new Q today and Muse: Inside the muscle museum for my godfather (I already have that book). New Q is great!

I was bullied 'cause of Muse

how was that? I mean, like

" -heyheyheyy what do we have here, ain't it that lil sucker who listens to that crappy band that has that weird-toothed guy as a lead singer? what you want here, bro?

-come on guys, I don't want any trouble...

-hahaha you guyz heard it he doesn't want any trouble! y'know, lil muser sucka, we really don't like your kind 'round here.

-please let me go, I didn't do anything to you...

-oh yes you did! you think you can just hang around here singing stupid nonsense lyrics like "plug in baby", huh? what the f*ck does that mean anyway! what do you think guyz?

-no idea Butch, it sure is crazy!

-hah, yeah, Butch thatz hilarious! you're the boss!

-yeah, hell yeah I am! I say we give this little punk a "pwopa" lesson on what to listen to around here!

-noo, guys please!

-here, punk have some of this *insert some of your preferred shit songs*

-there. what you say, punk?

-I won't listen to Muse again, I promise!

-And what else!

-You're the boss, Butch!

-That's better! now scram before we take your lunch money, too! "

sorry, perhaps I got a bit carried away:$

:LOL:

how was that? I mean, like

" -heyheyheyy what do we have here, ain't it that lil sucker who listens to that crappy band that has that weird-toothed guy as a lead singer? what you want here, bro?

-come on guys, I don't want any trouble...

-hahaha you guyz heard it he doesn't want any trouble! y'know, lil muser sucka, we really don't like your kind 'round here.

-please let me go, I didn't do anything to you...

-oh yes you did! you think you can just hang around here singing stupid nonsense lyrics like "plug in baby", huh? what the f*ck does that mean anyway! what do you think guyz?

-no idea Butch, it sure is crazy!

-hah, yeah, Butch thatz hilarious! you're the boss!

-yeah, hell yeah I am! I say we give this little punk a "pwopa" lesson on what to listen to around here!

-noo, guys please!

-here, punk have some of this *insert some of your preferred shit songs*

-there. what you say, punk?

-I won't listen to Muse again, I promise!

-And what else!

-You're the boss, Butch!

-That's better! now scram before we take your lunch money, too! "

sorry, perhaps I got a bit carried away:$

:LOL:

If you replace the Muse stuff with whatever else I liked as a kid that was pretty much my childhood.

I went to see 30 Seconds to Mars live at MTV World Stage in Malaysia and in the interval when Neon Trees left the stage and 30STM were to come, they played MKUltra on the screen (something to do with the MTV Exit thing) and I was literally the only one in the whole crowd singing along to it :stunned:

You were the only one. :stunned:

That must have been pretty awkward.

edit: So it was my first day back to school. Last class of the day, my Debate class. I walk in, and immediately the teacher asks me if I'm a Muse fan. Was it that obvious? :stunned:

Then again, I was using my old backpack from eighth grade so there was still a bunch of OoS and TR doodles on it, so I suppose it was.

Anyways, turns out that:

[*]There used to be a Muser in the class

[*]The teacher absolutely adores Exogenesis

[*]He does not like UD.

That was an interesting day.

I recently started learning guitar, and when my Mum organised the first lesson, she was like 'Oh yeah, she likes Coldplay' (which I do :p), and didn't really mention any other bands.

Anyway, when I went to the lesson, my teacher asked me what bands I liked, and I was like 'Oh well, Muse is my favourite band' and he was like:

:eek:

:stunned:

:LOL: I like Muse too!

So now I'm learning FAWY and NSC

I gues he was suprised cause I DO NOT look like someone who would like rock, haha.

So I was practicing ice skating a few days ago and they played Undisclosed Desires and Supermassive Black Hole.

It was half awesome, half really frustrating because all I could think about was Muse and I couldn't concentrate on anything, AND I had a lesson that day.

Still :awesome:

I'm feeling very :indiff: at the moment, because my sister who (apparently) HATES Muse, is kinda acting like she likes them. :stunned:

Seriously, if we are listening to my i-pod and a Muse song comes on, she makes me change it, that's how much she 'hates' them.

But yesterday, her i-pod was blasting Hoodoo, and she didn't go to change it.

And I was listening to TIRO and she was humming along.

So suspicious now

I recently started learning guitar, and when my Mum organised the first lesson, she was like 'Oh yeah, she likes Coldplay' (which I do :p), and didn't really mention any other bands.

Anyway, when I went to the lesson, my teacher asked me what bands I liked, and I was like 'Oh well, Muse is my favourite band' and he was like:

:eek:

:LOL: I like Muse too!

So now I'm learning FAWY and NSC

I gues he was suprised cause I DO NOT look like someone who would like rock, haha.

Wait... You like Coldplay too??? :eek: THAT´S AWESOME!!!

Wait... You like Coldplay too??? :eek: THAT´S AWESOME!!!

Yeah! Their one of my favourite bands! I'm going to see them in November :D But I'm afraid if they play The Scientist I will get all emotional because, as corny as it sounds, it was kind of me and my boyfriend's 'song', and after we broke up he said 'Everytime I hear that I song I think of you.' :'(

:LOL: Oh well, I'll be too busy freaking out to be sad

I had my iPod on shuffle at a friends house and Citizen Erased came on. She was so surprised when I told her the piano ending was the same song as the guitar at the start haha. She said she didn't know Muse had softer stuff like that, and that she might actually like them now. Sing For Absolution happened to play next and she was like "this is one of those songs you just know is going to be good" and I was all :happy:

Archived