We were doing a carwash for our church to raise money for a trip to Florida, and we were playing music on speakers from an iPad to give us some "car wash music" and I heard The Small Print, Muscle Museum, and Showbiz.(In that order) I was legit like.:eek::D And started to sing alot ALL the words and my friends are like, "NICK , SHUT UP! " Little do they know i have an obession with Muse ;)

I lying down on the seat at the dentists' when Sing For Absolution came on the TV screen on the ceiling (I was like :eek: since Muse barely gets played here and I've never seen anything pre-TR). Then the dentist started poking around in my mouth and I wanted to tell him to GTFO of my view of Matt :phu:

We were doing a carwash for our church to raise money for a trip to Florida, and we were playing music on speakers from an iPad to give us some "car wash music" and I heard The Small Print, Muscle Museum, and Showbiz.(In that order) I was legit like.:eek::D And started to sing alot ALL the words and my friends are like, "NICK , SHUT UP! " Little do they know i have an obession with Muse ;)

Who's Ipad was it?

my pastor's

And it played TSP? :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Saw some guy wearing Matt's white sunglasses (ones he wore when they carried the torch) started laughing a bit, people looked at me like I was insane. But then again I was standing in front of a mental institution, maybe it wasn't the best idea...

Then someone went inside to tell the desk on of the subjects got out.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a book I forgot I had called 'twilight ultimate guide' or something like that where there is a section where Stephanie Meyer has said what songs inspired her in different parts of the books. Muse is very frequent (her being one of us (oh the shame) ) and 'yes please' makes double appearance! :LOL: theres even a quote from her saying she doesnt go anywhere without absolution. Thought it was interesting. Thats the type of thing I would have done, written a popular book series in order to get Muse to make a song for the fil of my book. Shame its already been done :mad:

Found a book I forgot I had called 'twilight ultimate guide' or something like that where there is a section where Stephanie Meyer has said what songs inspired her in different parts of the books. Muse is very frequent (her being one of us (oh the shame) ) and 'yes please' makes double appearance! :LOL: theres even a quote from her saying she doesnt go anywhere without absolution. Thought it was interesting. Thats the type of thing I would have done, written a popular book series in order to get Muse to make a song for the fil of my book. Shame its already been done :mad:

Just make a better one. Shouldn't be hard.

Mum just came home and said "oh, did you see what i posted on facebook today?" She then carries on to say that the guy who fixed our boiler earlier was Matt Bellamy's exact look a like in every way. She actually hesitated to say hi when he got out his van because she was confused :LOL:

The other day I was just chiling with my 2 year old nephew (as you do ;)) and I was looking at photos of Muse on my i-pod.

So I showed him a picture of Matt Bellamy and told him who it was, and then a bit later I showed him a photo of Matt and asked him who it was and he said (no joke) MA BEWWAMY!!!!!

I also taught him Dom Howard and may or may not have convinced him to memorize and say 'I'm Doctor Who, I'm a timelord and I have a Tardis.'. And filmed it.

Ahahahaha I'm going to hell :stunned:

Archived