I remember that back then when I sat on the 8th grade, my english textbook had something about Muse in it

637103681.jpg

too bad they mispronounced muse and chris

Matt is officially bigger than Jesus?

My daily Muse moment (these seem to be infrequent in the US...) involved my boyfriend telling me he faked his love of Muse for the last 8 years, because he was afraid of my reaction when I found out that he faked liking things that were important to me initially, to get in my pants...

He only likes KoC, IBTY, and Survival, and thinks Matt is a terrible singer.

Muse was not the only item, either...

One of the ingredients in his sandwich today might have been spit... :indiff:

My sister is 11, and next year she will be in highschool, and I was just thinking 'hey, when I was her age I first started liking Muse and really getting in to music, so maybe I should make her a playlist to introduce her to some good music to get her through the shitty years of being in high school!

She likes Starlight and SMBH, and she like Greenday and Jet apparently, so I'm thinking she will like Plug in Baby and Hysteria etc.

Any ideas?

Cheers xxx

I was looking at pictures of the tenth Doctor from Doctor Who on Bing images, and all the sudden I see this amazing picture of Matt coming out of the TARDIS with the caption "Come ride with me, through the veins of history..."

Best. Moment. Ever.

Also, once I was at this theme park with my friend (who, btw, hates Muse) and I hear her go "OH MY GOOODD!!!" and I look over and there's this random person in a Muse t-shirt walking around!!! I'm all like, "I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!" and they gave me a thumbs up. Upon receiving this thumbs up, I turn to my friend and stick my tongue out at her, and she proceeds to chase me for the next 15 seconds. :D

My sister is 11, and next year she will be in highschool, and I was just thinking 'hey, when I was her age I first started liking Muse and really getting in to music, so maybe I should make her a playlist to introduce her to some good music to get her through the shitty years of being in high school!

She likes Starlight and SMBH, and she like Greenday and Jet apparently, so I'm thinking she will like Plug in Baby and Hysteria etc.

Any ideas?

Cheers xxx

You´re a good sister or brother :)

Why don´t you show her HAARP dvd?

Any ideas?

Cheers xxx

So she's in highschool at age ~12? Either the Aussie school system is weird or she is one smart kid. Or both. Anyway, I would recommend TiRO, Bliss, MotP, Knights, Stockholm, Sunburn (live versions would be best for all these imo), and definitely show her HAARP.

So she's in highschool at age ~12? Either the Aussie school system is weird or she is one smart kid. Or both. Anyway, I would recommend TiRO, Bliss, MotP, Knights, Stockholm, Sunburn (live versions would be best for all these imo), and definitely show her HAARP.

It's like that in the UK too :erm:

WHAT. I was one year out of primary school when I was 12.

She turns 12 next April, she skipped half a year of school I think.(not cause she's smart; she wanted to be with her friends.)

It is kind of weird, cause I turned 13 in October of my Year 7.

Haha I just realised, she's going to be 17 in Year 12, and all her friends will be 18, so won't be able to go to clubs with them hahahaaaa

I think it's just NZ, most of my family lives there, and my niece was like, one year ahead of everyone her age in Australia and I was really confused.

Thanks, by the way, I'll make the playlist on the weekend I think :)

She turns 12 next April, she skipped half a year of school I think.(not cause she's smart; she wanted to be with her friends.)

It is kind of weird, cause I turned 13 in October of my Year 7.

Haha I just realised, she's going to be 17 in Year 12, and all her friends will be 18, so won't be able to go to clubs with them hahahaaaa

I think it's just NZ, most of my family lives there, and my niece was like, one year ahead of everyone her age in Australia and I was really confused.

Thanks, by the way, I'll make the playlist on the weekend I think :)

That's like me, I'll be 17 next year when I leave school for uni and won't be 18 until January and most of my friends will be 18 :(

At about 7:37.

(There's a bit of nudity during the scene. NSFW if you watch the whole video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3PnLOsUcpI&feature=BFa&list=HL1346015734

I don't think there are words to describe how awesome that is. :O

Also, if anyone likes Doctor Who, check this out :D (I swear there was a better vid of it somewhere, but I couldn't find it so I'm posting this one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwiPrWbD5K0

Wasn't sure where to post this so I figured here would do but I realised last night that Take A Bow flows pretty much seamlessly into Plug In Baby if they're played next to each other :stunned:

Anyway, apart from that, I also literally just noticed that today is exactly 2 years since my first ever concert and my first Muse gig as well :happy:

One day I was at school drawing and listening MUSEic wend my non-muser friend ask me:

- Can I see your mp4?

Me:

- Yeah, sure :)

So he started to hear some musics that I had and like 5min later he told me:

- :eek: OMG... United States Of Eurasia is awesome :eek::eek::eek:

PS:Sorry for the bad English (I'm Portuguese) :p

Archived