How good do you think that this song will be?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How good do you think that this song will be?

• Awesome!!!
    • Pretty Good.
    • Average.
    • Horrible.

I like SMBH and Starlight. I don't think their super-popular songs are bad at all. D<

Anyway...*twiddles thumbs*...wow, a few months have never felt so long...

I know. I still vote on releasing the album on June 5th.....

about cutting it into three songs... having had matt say people pick what song they like and listen/download it seperately, surely matt would not like his 'best song ever written' to be thrown about like that...

and i'm sure muse have enough clout now to make sure warner don't disallow it.

So, there was no news released on Radio 1, I take it? I'm actually kind of getting annoyed now. My three favourite bands (Weezer, Muse, Queens Of The Stone Age) are now at this point where everyone knows that there's new material, but no one is commenting on it. Grr... tell us SOMETHING at least :LOL:.

So, there was no news released on Radio 1, I take it? I'm actually kind of getting annoyed now. My three favourite bands (Weezer, Muse, Queens Of The Stone Age) are now at this point where everyone knows that there's new material, but no one is commenting on it. Grr... tell us SOMETHING at least :LOL:.

That's how everyone feels.... Wait.... Weezer's releasing new stuffz? Time to get into a new band!

It's been such a long time since we had some decent news on muselive, I can't remember the last time it was this quiet.

Chaz

• 2 weeks later...
It's been such a long time since we had some decent news on muselive, I can't remember the last time it was this quiet.

Chaz

Well now we have an album title and song title, so we're getting somewhere.

I think that USoE is the 3 part 'symphonic monster'.....

To me, it's the only title that would really fit.

:yesey: I am.

I'm going to call it that anyway :D.

I can't wait for it! This is going to be Matt's signature that our great^100 grandchildren will repect and know like we do to Beethoven's 9th (not a big Beethoven fan tho, but for some reason we all know his 9th).

I'm a optimistic person:happy:

• 1 month later...
It'll be epic to see the live show with a full orchestra on stage :awesome:

I'd love to see Matteh conducting them with his baton (conductors stick thingy) :awesome::musesign:

Muse parade :awesome:

I think it'll be awesome, and it will be a new genre of symphony in the Musey sexwise way.

I can't wait to hear it, because it might just claim Citizen Erased's place as rightful owner of my iTunes library. However, I got a huge sadface at reading the title Exogenesis. I'm currently writing a song called Exogenesis, and it's a fairly epic song with me switching from piano to guitar. Unfortunately, I think I'll be changing the title, since it already sounds a bit Muse-ish without having the same name.

I don't wanna predict on this, I don't like predicting long songs. I feared for Count of Tuscany by Dream Theater, its 20mins long, and its the most epic song this decade(if not last decade too). Porcupine Tree have a 14 part, 55 minute song released the same day, not predicting how that'll sound/come across. So same treatment for Muse, although for first attempt, who knows what may happen.

Archived