How good do you think that this song will be?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How good do you think that this song will be?

• Awesome!!!
    • Pretty Good.
    • Average.
    • Horrible.

hell yeah I joined to say that.

I've been dreaming of seeing Muse live for years, I've bought some of their stuff after downloading them first.

Well, I managed to listen to some of the songs (not the 30 sec preview, but the full song) and I really dont the fact that an album that has less than one hour play to it (which is ridiculous), has 17 minutes of a track which is not muse , and also not very special to say the least.

p.s

MK Ultra sounds like some early muse b-side.

I'm not some fanboy, I've been a fan of their work for more than 7 years now, and I've collected some money to see them in Barcelona, Spain this November.

Currently, I'm very disappointed .

I've been dreaming of seeing Muse live for years, I've bought some of their stuff after downloading them first.

Well, I managed to listen to some of the songs (not the 30 sec preview, but the full song) and I really dont the fact that an album that has less than one hour play to it (which is ridiculous), has 17 minutes of a track which is not muse , and also not very special to say the least.

p.s

MK Ultra sounds like some early muse b-side.

I'm not some fanboy, I've been a fan of their work for more than 7 years now, and I've collected some money to see them in Barcelona, Spain this November.

Currently, I'm very disappointed .

It's their longest album yet.

About 4 minutes of outro's on two songs... Hmm that's not 17 minutes is it?

Isn't that what 90% of fans wanted? An early style b-side type song?

an album that has less than one hour play to it (which is ridiculous), has 17 minutes of a track which is not muse

wrong

1. most albums average around 45 minutes of music ( think average song length is 4 minutes and average amount of songs on an album is 12)

so having nearly an hour of music is actually above the average

2. the only thing on this album that is not muse is collateral damage which is just some chopin song

wrong

1. most albums average around 45 minutes of music ( think average song length is 4 minutes and average amount of songs on an album is 12)

2. the only thing on this album that is not muse is collateral damage which is just some chopin song

And the other thing at the end of IBTY but even then that's 4 minutes.

wrong

ok, I learned something new.

still, one song which i dont recall right now, has this really early muse feeling, and NOT for a good reason.

repetitive lyrics which go on for the whole song? thats what you'd expect from Tiesto.

Archived