• 4 weeks later...
thats me in that video ^

using sherpa_mans trussart! lovely guitar

Looking good! I'll have a listen when i'm near some speakers. Do you play many gigs in Manchester? Have you never been tempted to play Stoke? If you can get a Friday or Saturday night The Sugarmill is pretty good.

Just 'cos i'm posting I will attach my jam with myself on Sunday. The guitar is that £40 shitter from manfromcydonia. I basically go and smoke a fat one, then play drums along to a click, then play some bass, then I stuck some guitar on for the sake of it.

funky ass shit.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVhn9z1P0Ls

This my band projectAURA's new and first music video, let me know what you think please and if you have two minutes please like our Facebook page or whatever the cool kids do nowadays :)

http://www.facebook.com/projectaura

Lol at the microphone abuse/placement but the vid is pretty well done, even if it does make you all look 14 :p

• 2 weeks later...
Where've you been :indiff: good to sort of meet you at reading!

Liked. Cool music!

Living in a cave, drinking red wine and getting fitted for pink wigs ;) Oh and writing music! Hehe same to you fella. It was intense, that gig.

Thank you for the likes chaps, hoping to get some non-acoustic full band recordings of some of my other material at the start of the new

year!

Living in a cave, drinking red wine and getting fitted for pink wigs ;) Oh and writing music! Hehe same to you fella. It was intense, that gig.

Thank you for the likes chaps, hoping to get some non-acoustic full band recordings of some of my other material at the start of the new

year!

Hurr...I may have been stood a little behind a guy with a pink wig at Reading...not quite sure if it was you, but I know you were around that area

Living in a cave, drinking red wine and getting fitted for pink wigs ;)

:LOL:

Dom i think you were. he was the only pink wigged man around us... that area was the place to be muse fan wise it seems...

Simon those songs are awesome! Dark Passenger is very Screenager. seriously good voice.