Guest Batman.
is this microphone on?

Damn right I bumped. A guy got to plug what he got to plug.

I'd like your facebook profile, but it says it's unavailable :fear:

Nice music btw, I'm jelly of your geetar skillzz.

Edited by Batman.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Batman.
I know the feeling :( giggings on hold until we find one. Actually anyone recommend a good site were you can successfully find people to join your band? We've tried a few, nothing works.

I'd suggest asking all the people who take gcse music at your school, usually a lot of them can sing, and they'll actually take the band seriously. My band is facing the same issue at the minute, I'm considering just singing myself :LOL:

People on websites probably won't take a band consisting of 15 year olds (Correct me if I'm wrong on that, I'm only going by your age) seriously.

Well our bassist is 20, he takes us really seriously and hes the driving force behing the band most of the time. But yeah, I have tried :( and at the college... It will help next year when i'll be in 6th form, more people to ask. Our drummer's trying to find people at the college as shes in the 6th form so is getting to know them, but shes at an all girls school next door, and hasnt really got to know many people there :(

Guest Batman.

Yeah it's not the greatest of situations :( Although I don't know about your area, but where I live sixth form does seems to be where most bands get together and start gigging. I'd keep asking though, maybe ask one of those people who seem to know every local band personally if they know anyone anyone who can sing.

Is there a forum where people can post links to their own music?

could someone please move this to the right place? thanks!! :)

So yeah, by band, please bare in mind this is terribly produced, and is a demo and pretty much terrible quality, for a lot of it the vocals are too high in the mix, just go to 3.10, its fine from their on!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYMP1HdpI-A