"Musevangelists"

gocanux

i got my photos

Sue those are excellent pics! Last time I heard your hair color was red, right? I must say I like this color better and it looks so great on you! And I am so happy you made it to the show in Buffalo. Did you and the boys get to chit chat?

So how many people have been converted to Muser-hood by the current tour? Guesses? (With the shoddy advance publicity---or total lack of it---from mtvU, I doubt that it will be too many)

I dunno - I'd be surprised if less than 80% of people at each concert came away a convert.

well i brought 14 people who knew of muse but weren't hardcore fans... what happens is the fans who love them, bring their friends to come along... those are the ones who get converted.

i did a very decent job, everyone was highly impressed. :happy:

well i brought 14 people who knew of muse but weren't hardcore fans... what happens is the fans who love them, bring their friends to come along... those are the ones who get converted.

i did a very decent job, everyone was highly impressed. :happy:

Better than decent! Strong work, Kiernan! We may be bringing my son's friend Sean and HIS MOTHER to the Austin concert! She likes their music and as you say, if you see them in concert you will be hooked for life!

emiko45 has successfully Musevangelized her dad; another happy MuseParent! See the Columbus 4/27 thread for details.

Another museparent, I give up on my parents!!!

They keep saying that Matthew is crying and that muse songs are fitting to funerals.

And now they saying that I've pass the limit with the drawings and that I need to draw other things too. What they care?

(Well actually they should b/c they giving me the money to send them---which is a lot).

But anyway, I give up…….. (And I will keep make muse photos).

*sigh* Just when I thought I had my mum on the way to conversion... we were in the car today and she actually SWITCHED OFF Citizen Erased. :eek: I'm like "HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THAT?!"

She said, "It sounds like those guys... ooh, you know the ones who take the piss out of rock music?"

:ohmy: "The Darkness?!"

She laughs at my reaction. "Yeah, them."

We have an 80-mile drive tomorrow so she'd bloody well better get used to his voice. I think it's lovely and I'm closer to the radio controls. :happy:

*sigh* Just when I thought I had my mum on the way to conversion... we were in the car today and she actually SWITCHED OFF Citizen Erased. :eek: I'm like "HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THAT?!"

She said, "It sounds like those guys... ooh, you know the ones who take the piss out of rock music?"

We have an 80-mile drive tomorrow so she'd bloody well better get used to his voice. I think it's lovely and I'm closer to the radio controls. :happy:

She compared Muse to the Darkness? Heresy....

Maybe you should let your Mom test some ear plugs and let you listen to Muse!!!

i had a friend like that.

i tried and tried to musevangelize him, and he forbade me to play muse in his house, which sucked, because i was staying there at the time.

needless to say, it was one of the reasons i moved quickly.

he used to say it was the kind of music that makes you want to slit your wrists.

fuck lot he knows. all he listens to is CHRISTIAN MUSIC.

what a fucking geek.

doesn't even like nirvana. :mad:

and it's his generation.

sacriledge.

i had a friend like that.

i tried and tried to musevangelize him, and he forbade me to play muse in his house, which sucked, because i was staying there at the time.

needless to say, it was one of the reasons i moved quickly.

he used to say it was the kind of music that makes you want to slit your wrists.

fuck lot he knows. all he listens to is CHRISTIAN MUSIC.

what a fucking geek.

doesn't even like nirvana. :mad:

and it's his generation.

sacriledge.

:LOL:

I've just returned from little trip with my family and I can't believe what that happened there……

My sister let my uncle hear 'Hysteria' riff and he loved it (as we all do), and he continued to hear all the CD. The strange thing is that he is very strong religion person. He said that he love it!!!

So I guess that I "Musevangelists" him and his 11 years old daughter. :LOL:

Archived