"Musevangelists"

gocanux

So glad you finally received the package!

Our postal services are really really bad. I was surprised to find that everything is still in there. Thanx again!!!

...next we'll just have to get you to a concert!

*jumps with joy at the prospect of going to a concert* :)

You will just have to fly to the US for their next tour, and go to a concert or three with your Musemoms!

actually, the muse moms and the whole muse family..

*cue hoosier music and rev up the RV, we're going on a trip!!!*

no like the dueling banjos and other find honkey tunes. :)

sort of like the beverly hillbillies theme :LOL:

So it has to be from Indiana? How about Bluegrass more like it. Well I'm just north of the border of Kentucky and the trash that lives here is atrocious. So how about Bluegrass music.

You will just have to fly to the US for their next tour, and go to a concert or three with your Musemoms!

Just as long as it's not during exam time...but I'll be willing to make a few sacrifices... I think I'll start saving for airfare now.

*Jumps up and down again* I can't wait to meet you guys (hopefully in the not to distant future!!!).

Just as long as it's not during exam time...but I'll be willing to make a few sacrifices... I think I'll start saving for airfare now.

*Jumps up and down again* I can't wait to meet you guys (hopefully in the not to distant future!!!).

No time like the present to start planning our next MuseTrip!

We had a Musevangelist moment last night. I was going to bed about 11 and went into Brian's room to ask him to turn down his music. He was online, as usual, talking to a guy in North Carolina, who was playing a Tchaikovsky violin concerto via webcam from his room. So Brian tells me "This is the guy I told you about, who I Musevangelized"---he hadn't really heard about Muse before. So Brian asks him to play something Muse for Mom, and he launches into a frenzied rendition of Stockholm Syndrome! So Brian asked him then to play something on the piano, and he played a flawless version of the piano solo from B&H! I guess you could say he has been converted! In fact, he may come out west and join us for the next tour.

We had a Musevangelist moment last night. I was going to bed about 11 and went into Brian's room to ask him to turn down his music. He was online, as usual, talking to a guy in North Carolina, who was playing a Tchaikovsky violin concerto via webcam from his room. So Brian tells me "This is the guy I told you about, who I Musevangelized"---he hadn't really heard about Muse before. So Brian asks him to play something Muse for Mom, and he launches into a frenzied rendition of Stockholm Syndrome! So Brian asked him then to play something on the piano, and he played a flawless version of the piano solo from B&H! I guess you could say he has been converted! In fact, he may come out west and join us for the next tour.

You can only hope that's all he does with that webcam. Just a worried citizen. :LOL:

i always spread muse around hooever i can....the person i went to see them with at earls court i converted her wen i played it in the car wen we went camping haha i can never seem to get greenday fans into muse though...god greenday r painful to listen to

You are definitely invited, and will always have a place to stay in Washington State and New Jersey! And welcome back to the board, we have missed you! Studying too much?

eeeh.. NOPE! :p I went to Barcalona with school! :cool: was really awesome!!! I'm really tanned now.. hehe

aaand.. I converted my bassteacher to Muse! And two friends of mine too! So ner! :LOL:

I have attempted many a time to convert my friends to muse....but failed practically all of them. They either say they're depressing/a racket... :rolleyes:

I managed to convince one of my friends me thinks....or she was just lying about liking them... :stunned: ...I will sicceed one day, though.

eeeh.. NOPE! :p I went to Barcalona with school! :cool: was really awesome!!! I'm really tanned now.. hehe

aaand.. I converted my bassteacher to Muse! And two friends of mine too! So ner! :LOL:

Sounds like you had a fabulous time and great weather. Way to go with your musevagelizing!

i always spread muse around hooever i can....the person i went to see them with at earls court i converted her wen i played it in the car wen we went camping haha i can never seem to get greenday fans into muse though...god greenday r painful to listen to

Hey, I like Green Day, but their music is so different from Muse, it's like comparing apples and oranges as they say. But I think we in the US may like Green Day more than Europeans because of their political philosphy; you people who don't live in the Bush-run US have an altogether different perspective.

And Green Day are infinitely superior to the prevailing rap/hiphop which has taken over here in the US; not my cup of tea.

Archived