"Musevangelists"

gocanux

Anyone remember the Linkin Park fan I Musevangelised a few weeks ago? Today on the bus she asked if she could borrow my iPod to listen to New Born. She ended up sharing the headphones with this 2nd year, who just stared into space with her mouth open. Here's what followed:

2nd year: Oh my God, we're going into town and I'm going to buy that song.

Me: Good luck to you, it was out four years ago.

2nd year: :mad: That's sooo unfair!!

Me: Album's called Origin of Symmetry, you can get it cheap if you know the right place, cos it's so old.

2nd year: I'll definitely look for it. :o

She was awed. ;)

so make a copy for her

I think I may have found a new way for all you guys to musevangelise girls! My mp3 player has a calorie counter (for some unknown reason), and according to the reading I lost 12 callories after listening to Plug In Baby! So, if you listen to at least 50 songs per day (which I think is less then most of lus istens to per day), you could loose 600 calories. I know it sounds a bit dodgy, but if you tell a girl she can loose weight, they'll most propably fall for it. And of course, after they give Muse a try, they'll be bound to love it.

:LOL: That's so funny!

*goes and tries*

I think I may have found a new way for all you guys to musevangelise girls! My mp3 player has a calorie counter (for some unknown reason), and according to the reading I lost 12 callories after listening to Plug In Baby! So, if you listen to at least 50 songs per day (which I think is less then most of lus istens to per day), you could loose 600 calories. I know it sounds a bit dodgy, but if you tell a girl she can loose weight, they'll most propably fall for it. And of course, after they give Muse a try, they'll be bound to love it.

I don't think it's true…..I didn't lose anything.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe I'm not a girl????

I Musevangelists my other sister, and another classmate :LOL:

The difficulty is to convert my parents :$

TRUE!

I got all my friends to like them..well not exactly...just bcause I was listening to it over n over again, my friends started getting curious, so they asked to hear it. I usually put Endlessly n Unintended 1st, just bcause they`re not really into 'loud' music. But they end up liking the others anyway. :happy: (mission accomplished)

got my big brother to like it too..but he won`t admit it :indiff:

(he plays along to the drums n puts in on in the car when i`m not around)

busted! :cool:

he actually got me the first 2 albums too :D

my parents on the other hand...

i don`t even dare to try :stunned:

TRUE!

I got all my friends to like them..well not exactly...just bcause I was listening to it over n over again, my friends started getting curious, so they asked to hear it. I usually put Endlessly n Unintended 1st, just bcause they`re not really into 'loud' music. But they end up liking the others anyway. :happy: (mission accomplished)

:

hey, i tried doing that too! i was listening to muse on the subway one time, and my friend asked if she could listen to it. Because she's more into the poppy stuff, i played "Endlessly" and "Sing For Absolution". But i think i made the mistake of then playing "New Born", which may have scared her :LOL: Needless to say, she didnt make any comment when she was done listening. Not that i'm surprised anyways. She has a brother who listens to muse, and i'm sure she already decided that she didn't like muse already. Oh well, at least i tried!

I don't think it's true…..I didn't lose anything.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe I'm not a girl????

I have the girls at my work pretty dedicated to Showbiz and Absolution...*rubs her hands together*...I will tackle another area to conquer in Muse's name soon...soon...

:D

hey, i tried doing that too! i was listening to muse on the subway one time, and my friend asked if she could listen to it. Because she's more into the poppy stuff, i played "Endlessly" and "Sing For Absolution". But i think i made the mistake of then playing "New Born", which may have scared her :LOL:

Really? I usually START with New Born, or possibly Hysteria or TIRO. Different strokes...

I've taken to getting cheap blank CDs at Tesco's on a Monday and burning em with the following playlist:

1. New Born

2. Bliss

3. Hysteria

4. Blackout

5. Muscle Museum

6. B&H

7. TSP

8. Sunburn

9. PiB

10. Citizen Erased

11. Cave

12. Stockholm Syndrome

13. Uno

14. Feeling Good

15. Unintended

16. TOADA

17. TIRO

18. HTAILY

Then I wrap the CDs in sheets of paper and write the playlist on them, stick a few in the front pocket of my schoolbag and give them to anyone I run into who has the bad fortune of talking about music.

Classmate: Have you heard the new White Stripes song?

Me: Yeah, it's cool, overrated though. If you like the White Stripes... TRY THIS!!

Classmate: :ohmy: Really? Okay. I'll give it back to you tomorrow.

Me: Keep it. Enjoy! :D

OR

Classmate: I hear Pete Doherty's going clean.

Me: Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts. Hey, TRY THIS!! Number 9 was recorded on mushrooms.

Classmate: :ohmy: Er...

Me: Enjoy! :D

They all come back seriously satisfied. ;)

? I'm confused. I'd rather listen to Remix to Ignition by R Kelly then listen to Stokholm syn..whatever the hell it's called.

Then I will have to disown you: you are no longer my MuseSon!

(Just kidding; I listen to various types of music, just like I don't eat the same kind of food every day. I'm just not a big fan of R&B).

Then I will have to disown you: you are no longer my MuseSon!

(Just kidding; I listen to various types of music, just like I don't eat the same kind of food every day. I'm just not a big fan of R&B).

I lied, I dispise any form of R&B. That, country, and most of rap today is what I hate. Muse and many other Rock bands is the stuff I need to listen to to get away from all the garbage they make today.

I lied, I dispise any form of R&B. That, country, and most of rap today is what I hate. Muse and many other Rock bands is the stuff I need to listen to to get away from all the garbage they make today.

I'm so relieved. I was worried that you had been kidnapped, were bound and gagged in a closet somewhere, and some R&B fan was posting in your name.

I'm so relieved. I was worried that you had been kidnapped, were bound and gagged in a closet somewhere, and some R&B fan was posting in your name.

Ha, I just love messing with people. I'm a good liar. On the internet and off :LOL: .

PS. I guess that's not really a good thing.

I foresee a career in law or politics!
Nah, note the siggie. :LOL: That movie was hilarious. They could've mauled Bush.

I finally Musevangelised the little bastard from the bus depot. I've given CDs to four people on my bus, but I didn't get to ask one girl about it. "I love Hysteria!" she said, then another girl turned round and went "Yeah! That bassline rules!" The kid said, "Hysteria? Hang on, I've heard of that... That's the one with your boy from Charlie's Angels in it?" He was so cut when I played it and he realised it was a Muse song he liked.

So then when the bus finally came, we got this stupid little city bus with about half as many seats as usual so he ended up sitting beside me. I handed him a headphone and played New Born, Cave and about half of Citizen Erased.

He was really annoyed because he liked it.

:D

I musevangelised one of my Professors by accident this week, although it got me into a little trouble!

During my exam last Thursday, I struggled to concentrate, and every now and then while I was trying to think, I found myself playing a Muse song in my head. I must've been very distracted, because in one of my answers, I wrote a bit of the Plug in Baby lyrics, which must have confused my prof a bit. She called me in and asked me what I meant by it, because it's defenitely not part of the answer and it make's no sense at all. I read it, started to laugh, and explained to her what must've happened. I felt really stupid, but she said not to worry about it because exam stress can do strange things to a person.

She said that she would like to hear the song, because it must be really good if it even plays in my head during papers. So I gave her a copy the next day, and she loved it.

Oh, and luckily I still passed the paper!

Archived