gocanux

"Musevangelists"

I got Muse to open for my band because I am BONO.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes:

Shouldn't it have been the other way? ..... Just wondering!

Shouldn't it have been the other way? ..... Just wondering!

+1

The only reason that isn't the case is seniority... pathetic.

I managed to get several friends into Muse (although one of these friends ended up keeping my copy of BHAR for two months and wouldn't give it back because they loved it too much:D), my 6 year old cousin...

And my French teacher.:LOL:

Me and a friend prefer to refer to ourselves as "Muse-Nazis", i think my friends are getting sick of us trying to force our music on them lol.

lool does that make the band a collective hitler?

Latest Musevangelist: Adam Lambert! The guy who should have won American Idol (red-state middle America is just not quite ready for Adam, but what a voice!) is covering Starlight on the American Idols on Tour. And judging from some of the comments on the vids from the first show in Portland, some who had never heard of Muse are discovering them because of Adam!

BTW my vid from last night's Tacoma Dome show might be a bit better quality and performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWxipxKeivc

And yes, the audience couldn't quite get the hang of the Starlight Clap! Hilarious! I would have shown them but was too busy filming....

One of the nurses at work said she watched the Grammy's with her husband, who ever since has been singing "They will not control us...". Another Muser conversion!

One of the nurses at work said she watched the Grammy's with her husband, who ever since has been singing "They will not control us...". Another Muser conversion!
I'm amazed how timely this song is ... with Middle Eastern uprising.