"Musevangelists"

gocanux

I used to like Green Day. Their new stuff sucks in my oppinion. All the crap (typo for rap) that comes out today sucks, it's not like it was. NWA (I'm still a fan of Ice Cube and Dre) , Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC, that is the rap that is good.

A musevangelizing tale - went to the dentist yesterday with a nasty tooth ache. Scared sh**less there I was seating in that dreadful chair. I really can't stand the noise of the drill so I decided to take my mp3 and drown its noise with music, a good dose of Muse of course. The dentist was very impressed with my good behaviour so she asked what music could possibly stop my usual clawing of the chair's leather arm rests. So I let her listen to a couple of songs and today since I had to go back to that horrible chair I gave her a burnt cd. We talked a bit about their great concerts, rapport with fans, and the anagram saga she just said "next time you go see them, I'm coming too"...one by one

A musevangelizing tale - went to the dentist yesterday with a nasty tooth ache. Scared sh**less there I was seating in that dreadful chair. I really can't stand the noise of the drill so I decided to take my mp3 and drown its noise with music, a good dose of Muse of course. The dentist was very impressed with my good behaviour so she asked what music could possibly stop my usual clawing of the chair's leather arm rests. So I let her listen to a couple of songs and today since I had to go back to that horrible chair I gave her a burnt cd. We talked a bit about their great concerts, rapport with fans, and the anagram saga she just said "next time you go see them, I'm coming too"...one by one

Strong work, MuseMom! (Go have some vicodin---sorry about the dental stuff---that chair is the original white-knuckle ride...)

Of course not. I am licensed physician, just recommending that she request some appropriate prescription medication with a better therapeutic profile.

I meant other Musemom, a little mixed up. Sorry! Manuella! HOW DARE YOU! :LOL:

I feel so bad. I was reading your post Mary that you quoted Manuella, just got mixed up.

I meant other Musemom, a little mixed up. Sorry! Manuella! HOW DARE YOU! :LOL:

I feel so bad. I was reading your post Mary that you quoted Manuella, just got mixed up.

Mixed up is an understatement...and btw I DARE because I CAN!!! lol...ahhhhh feeling much better now...

Nah, I like to keep Muse to myself most of the time. Don't want immature mall rats acting all teenybopperish about them.

Although if I do find a serious music listener who has yet to be exposed to the greatness that is Muse, I'll educate them. I even burned off a copy of OOS for one of the dudes working the Campus Invasion Tour.

Although if I do find a serious music listener who has yet to be exposed to the greatness that is Muse, I'll educate them. I even burned off a copy of OOS for one of the dudes working the Campus Invasion Tour.

Amazing as it sounds, the mtvU guys really didn't know anything about Muse and didn't go to any of the concerts! Good work; I'm sure OOS will convert another music lover into a Muser.

Amazing as it sounds, the mtvU guys really didn't know anything about Muse and didn't go to any of the concerts! Good work; I'm sure OOS will convert another music lover into a Muser.

yeah! only the staff that traveled with them seemed to know them.. one of the main guys, cute 20something blonde, said that Matt and them were fun to hang out w/ + had an awesome live show. The volunteers at each city didn't seem to know or care much about them... but at the Houston show I was there all day trying to help some people enter the contest (since I had already won my meet & greets) and educating the un-Mused about them :D

No it's not. As our man main tyrone would say. Drugs are bad.

reminds me of the Bloodhound Gang.. in their song Mope.. 'No Pacman.. drugs are baaaaaad.' 'Nope, can't help you mate.' Pacman: 'Puuuuuussieeeees' *happy drug song*

oooh dear.. people really don't know how many members there are in Muse.. but still want to have a meet & greet?? pffff.....

yup.. I know I know.. That kind of people is something you'll always keep I guess..

but still.. you don't have the right to have a meet & greet with a band you hardly know.. maybe just by the single Time is running out or Hysteria... Bit frustrating isn't it?

Archived