"Musevangelists"

gocanux

HAHA I love all these.

At my HS (graduated last year) anyone who knows of Muse thinks of Kent (me)

I introduced nearly everyone to them. It used to be if I met someone who knew of Muse before I met them, I already knew we would get along. Then there was Absolution, but its still more or less true. Just hate people only knowing TIRO/Hysteria. So aggrivating! We even spraypainted our school mascot, and a few other things. Haha, I'm thinking about showing the band one day, but I don't know how they would react. Even one time, apparently somebody spraypainted something with MUSE and at least six people saw and assumed I was home for the weekend!

Terpischore, wonderful!! I think that Plug in Baby that you gave to her gave you extra points! ;) (not that you aren't clever, I didn't say that)

spraypainted the schoolmascot? hehehe, do you have any pics of that??

Maybe I should start doing this in all my subjects - I'll get extra marks (every little bit helps) for supplying lecturers and profs. with awesome music, and soon I'll have the whole faculty converted!!!!!! :)

Maybe I should start doing this in all my subjects - I'll get extra marks (every little bit helps) for supplying lecturers and profs. with awesome music, and soon I'll have the whole faculty converted!!!!!! :)

I gave an Absolution CD to my English teacher and she loved it, you think that this is the reason that my grades are high? lol

When I got the pictures of the Philly show back from the photo lab, the young man knew they were from another Muse concert and he commented on how much I must enjoy their music to keep seeing their concerts. Of course I do, and so would you if you listened to their cds, I said. So after a lot of chatting about the show and their music, I offered to burn a cd for him with a little sample from all their work and let him make up his mind if he likes them or not. I wasn't at all surprised when he called me at home today, asking if I wouldn't mind copying the cds in their entirety, as he absolutely loved their music (he bought Absolution but couldn't find any others)...I think my next digital prints will be free!!!!

I wasn't really persuaded to become a muse fan, I just came across their music in a shop back in 1999? Anyway, I saw their Showbiz album and being a silly person who buys things due to the album art I went ahead and made my purchase.

After heavy constant listening, I went ahead and bought their other albums Origin of symmetry, Hullabaloo, and Absolution as they were released over the years. I've been hooked ever since. I think i've managed to kill my friends by always talking about Muse and Matt Bellamy, and Chris n Dom. lol.

I just love his Manson guitar.

I've always wanted to see them live, but being slow at getting things done I've missed 4 opportunities. However I did see them at Earls Court and that was the icing on the cake.

Ok me shuts up talking about myself now and stops hogging your thread space. Lol :)

...I think my next digital prints will be free!!!!

I think I'll start hanging around the airport and hand copies to staff of all the different airlines (if security doesn't get me first). Maybe one of them will love it so much that they give me a free ticket so I can fly somewhere and see Muse live! Wishfull thinking, I know :(

I think I'll start hanging around the airport and hand copies to staff of all the different airlines (if security doesn't get me first). Maybe one of them will love it so much that they give me a free ticket so I can fly somewhere and see Muse live! Wishfull thinking, I know :(

WTF? My smilies have been disabled. Imagine a laughing smilie here!

Computer is going nuts----technology is turning against us!

If my computer crashes one more time, or do anything funny (it have this new tendency to freeze while i'm busy with really important stuff, usually concerning Muse), I'm going to throw it out my 3rd floor window!!!! :mad:

It's a conspiricy to give us all anger-induced heart-attacks!!!!!

Frodoooo!! Don't worry!! Your drawings got signed!! And I got proooof for you!

These pictures were made by ocean5:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Fluffy_mikez/182_8297_r1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Fluffy_mikez/182_8295_r1.jpg

sooo, you weren't forgotten afterall! :D

Lucky sod!! Meeting Muse... :indiff:

:LOL: Matt seemed to give up halfway through signing... ;) Well done both of you, the drawings are fabulous.

Frodoooo!! Don't worry!! Your drawings got signed!! And I got proooof for you!

These pictures were made by ocean5:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Fluffy_mikez/182_8297_r1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Fluffy_mikez/182_8295_r1.jpg

sooo, you weren't forgotten afterall! :D

Thanks Maaike one more time, for posting pics on my behalf.

Hope you enjoy seeing them Anne laure (frodo), and I'll ship them to you on Monday.

Ortal, I put your signed drawings, with the original autographs, into the mail today, after of course making copies for myself and a few select friends!

Thank you again, Mary.

Now my drawings are all over the world, lol

Thank you again, Mary.

Now my drawings are all over the world, lol

You are completely welcome! It was wonderful to give them to the band and see the looks on their faces as they realized a fan in faraway Israel went to the trouble of making the drawings and sending them to a MuseMom to give to them!

A Musevangelist moment: the Musevangelizee becomes the MusevangelizER:

My husband, whom my sons and I are slowly but surely converting to Muser-hood, is a fan of Blues. This weekend he and 3 other guys had a boys-night-out to a blues concert in Seattle, and the wives were spared the caterwauling (not my cup of tea). My husband drove, and apparently on the way home he played nothing but Muse in the car, according to one of the soccer dads who went and mentioned it to meat my son's game yesterday. And the soccer dad is now downloading Muse!

i got my photos

and i finally had time and am in a state of healthy enough-ness to post. lol

i had to go to the er this morning before my eardrums ruptured. i have a double ear infection.

so i didn't have a chance to do it until tonight.

menmatt.jpg

as you can see, i met matt.

mentom.jpg

and tom

mendom.jpg

and dom

door2hell.jpg

and noticed that they were playing directly next door to hell. lol

Archived