"Musevangelists"

gocanux

yup.. I know I know.. That kind of people is something you'll always keep I guess..

but still.. you don't have the right to have a meet & greet with a band you hardly know.. maybe just by the single Time is running out or Hysteria... Bit frustrating isn't it?

I'm not complaining, I met 'em.

reminds me of the Bloodhound Gang.. in their song Mope.. 'No Pacman.. drugs are baaaaaad.' 'Nope, can't help you mate.' Pacman: 'Puuuuuussieeeees' *happy drug song*

oooh dear.. people really don't know how many members there are in Muse.. but still want to have a meet & greet?? pffff.....

you can just imagine them "so... wheres the fourth member?"

One guy at the Philly M&G had no idea who Muse are, but was just going to have something autographed so he could sell it on eBay. There is a particularly nasty corner of Hell reserved for people like that, and for the "ticket agents" (legalized scalpers) who buy up most of the tickets to concerts and then sell them for ridiculous amounts.

One guy at the Philly M&G had no idea who Muse are, but was just going to have something autographed so he could sell it on eBay. There is a particularly nasty corner of Hell reserved for people like that, and for the "ticket agents" (legalized scalpers) who buy up most of the tickets to concerts and then sell them for ridiculous amounts.

Parasites, the lot of them :mad: . Why should there always be people who take a good thing *Muse* and abuse it!!!!!!

yup.. I know I know.. That kind of people is something you'll always keep I guess..

but still.. you don't have the right to have a meet & greet with a band you hardly know.. maybe just by the single Time is running out or Hysteria... Bit frustrating isn't it?

Frustrating was the word to use when we were backstage in Philly and a girl kept asking Matt about the meaning of the Absolution cover and no matter how many times poor Matt kept explaining she just wouldn't understand any of it. I spoke with her briefly before the m&g and said she didn't know their names nor where they were from?!?!?

Frustrating was the word to use when we were backstage in Philly and a girl kept asking Matt about the meaning of the Absolution cover and no matter how many times poor Matt kept explaining she just wouldn't understand any of it. I spoke with her briefly before the m&g and said she didn't know their names nor where they were from?!?!?

Oi! Those people shouldn't meet Muse

poor lil' Matty.. People sometimes just don't wanna understand

yes I know djstay.. you have nothing to complain for, but you KNOW the band.. that is a whole lot better! :)

The best was to see the people answer the questions about Muse, how many members, etc. Because they were way off most of the time.

yeah. it was slightly amusing, but more frustrating and I wanted to slap them when they were entering the M&G contest. I was kinda helping some of them out, but only after I had won my pair and people that worked there knew I was actually a fan.

my answer for 'where Muse is from':"Teignmouth, Devon, England"

after reading my entry: "What? Where? Oh... England, okay you got it right."

I'd HOPE so. and then those who didn't know Razorlight either (one of two questions about them) .. same question. and the album flyers for them were on the table and had info on it there. sigh. but I at least hope those who won tickets/m&g now know how awesome they are... or something like that. :indiff:

see, i think there has been a way to curb that. i bought my coldplay tickets on presale, in which you signed up through the member page and requested a certain amount of tickets for a specified show, then you get placed in a lottery. these were the best seats in the house too. and somehow they managed to cancel orders of scalpers buying the tickets. they buy back the tickets minus the processing fee, which causes the scalpers to lose money if busted. the way it was explained was crazy. i wonder if muse could do that. it curbs scalpers plus it allows the hardcore fans to get a chance to get the best seats instead of nobodies winning them in a contest.

i'm still peeved at the austin show where the last two meet and greet passes went to a kid who couldn't even go to the show and we were so close to convincing him to give them to us.... bastard and his prom.

How do you spell "groupie"? (the phrase "dumb as a box of hair" comes to mind....)

I think that my trying to convert my friend to some muse fan has failed!!! (Or actually I don't want to continue trying to "Musevangelists" her)

I have burned Hullabaloo and Showbiz for her and today she told me that her brother (who is 15 :confused: ) just scratch them. So she asks me to burn them (and Absolution and OOS) again! I don't think so!!!

She has said that she loved the CDs….so she should buy them!!!

Maybe I just over react but too much exams and now this...... :(

I think that my trying to convert my friend to some muse fan has failed!!! (Or actually I don't want to continue trying to "Musevangelists" her)

I have burned Hullabaloo and Showbiz for her and today she told me that her brother (who is 15 :confused: ) just scratch them. So she asks me to burn them (and Absolution and OOS) again! I don't think so!!!

She has said that she loved the CDs….so she should buy them!!!

Maybe I just over react but too much exams and now this...... :(

Hey Ortal don't feel bad, after all you did your best. And good luck with your exams, they are definitely more important.

my answer for 'where Muse is from':"Teignmouth, Devon, England"

after reading my entry: "What? Where? Oh... England, okay you got it right."

QUOTE]

Yeah the same thing happened in Philly and Mary and I had to tell the mtv guy that Teignmouth was indeed correct because all they were looking for was the word "England". Nasty!

my answer for 'where Muse is from':"Teignmouth, Devon, England" ... after reading my entry: "What? Where? Oh... England, okay you got it right."QUOTE]

Yeah the same thing happened in Philly and Mary and I had to tell the mtv guy that Teignmouth was indeed correct because all they were looking for was the word "England". Nasty!

Yeah, we tried our best to Musevangelize the mtvU guy, who was touring with Muse for weeks and hadn't even been to any of their live performances! Needless to say we all envy his job and would have gone EVERY night!

I live with 4 girls in Rome and I started to listen to the Muse so much every day,that they start to "steal" my cd and then they asked to me for a copy and for lyrics.Now they're all Muse fans and I'll see the next concert with them!One of them listens to the Muse when she's at work and a lot of colleague of her appreciated them. I put on their music also at the university,in my laboratory and a lot of people copy Muse files from my folder because they like them!I think that when we love something,we can try to show our passions to the other,of course,without imposing ourself...

:)

kisses for all

sorry,you're right..It's a terrible mistake!!! :$ They're only Muse!my English is not very good. :D

immOrtal had a good point correcting you, otherwise lachesi your english is just fine...we understand you. And a job well done with your musevangelizing!

Yeah, we tried our best to Musevangelize the mtvU guy, who was touring with Muse for weeks and hadn't even been to any of their live performances! Needless to say we all envy his job and would have gone EVERY night!

We would do soooooo much better with that job, wouldn't we?!?!?

Good job lachesi!!!

As the MuseMoms are saying: "one by one" :p

And it's "muse". just "muse" not "the muse"....

Since she speaks Italian, she probably doesn't realize that in the English-speaking world, it is only people who don't know who Muse are, who call them "The Muse". So it is very annoying to us dedicated Musers. But no worry, you know the right phrase now.

Strong work, exposing your friends and colleagues to Muse. Of course they love it: the music speaks for itself!

Since she speaks Italian, she probably doesn't realize that in the English-speaking world, it is only people who don't know who Muse are, who call them "The Muse". So it is very annoying to us dedicated Musers. But no worry, you know the right phrase now.

Strong work, exposing your friends and colleagues to Muse. Of course they love it: the music speaks for itself!

In fact in Italy we use the article before every word.We say "I Muse" ("I" is one of the Italian words for "the")also if their name is only "Muse". If the correct name would be "The Muse",we would not traslate the article and we would say "The Muse"also in Italian!What do you think about this lesson?? :LOL:

Archived