In Ukraine there's the same problem with tickets. They're supposed to be available from 7th of March, but none of the ticketsales got them, well not the official ones I guess.

There's a lot of speculation going on.I think it's better to wait and get real tickets but I so don't want to miss the gig!

• 1 year later...
Your address.

Well I thought that but it's a bit complicated when I live in an unknown village in fucking Estonia.

Is that field required or can I leave it empty? I mean the county, city/town and ZIP address boxes are right below.

Well I thought that but it's a bit complicated when I live in an unknown village in fucking Estonia.

Is that field required or can I leave it empty? I mean the county, city/town and ZIP address boxes are right below.

House name/number, street name and village would surely be needed. Even if you live in 'fucking Estonia'.

In doubt just put a . (i.e. a dot) in that field so it's not empty.

House name/number, street name and village would surely be needed. Even if you live in 'fucking Estonia'.

I need to think of something else then, I'm not gonna risk losing my ticket. Gonna try making a deal with a friend who lives in a city or something.

Thanks anyway.

Hello!

First time poster! Yet I've long been a Muse fan!

Is anyone else having trouble with securing a ticket for this years newly announced gigs via 'Crowdsurge'? My browser won't allow me to submit my card details to buy a potential ticket early! "Unverified certificate" I know what this means, but why is it happening?!

I REALLY WANT TO BE AT THE 02!!!!! =)

Guest Batman.
Hello!

First time poster! Yet I've long been a Muse fan!

Is anyone else having trouble with securing a ticket for this years newly announced gigs via 'Crowdsurge'? My browser won't allow me to submit my card details to buy a potential ticket early! "Unverified certificate" I know what this means, but why is it happening?!

I REALLY WANT TO BE AT THE 02!!!!! =)

NO FUCKING DON'T DO THAT YOU FOOL, Get them through the official Muse site only! They're not on sale through any other websites, so it's probably a scam. Hence 'Unverified certificate'.

..If this is a troll, well played.

The original link came from the Muse homepage, hence my confusion. Surely if a Muse admin put that in place it must be somewhat legitimate?

I did have a quick read up on Crowdsurge and there's mixed reviews - a marmite state really.

It won't allow me to go through with the transaction either way, so here's me hoping I can skip work Thursday morning =D

Thanks for the swift second opinion =)

Guest Batman.
The original link came from the Muse homepage, hence my confusion. Surely if a Muse admin put that in place it must be somewhat legitimate?

I did have a quick read up on Crowdsurge and there's mixed reviews - a marmite state really.

It won't allow me to go through with the transaction either way, so here's me hoping I can skip work Thursday morning =D

Thanks for the swift second opinion =)

Really? Well that is weird.. Buy tickets here just to be safe - http://tickets.muse.mu/en/

And no worries!

Very suspicious! I received the link above as a pre-purchase site - it said I would be notified by 12th and to make sure I had money in my account to cover ticket. Stepped through to the page where they ask for payment details and it was not secure (ie no https or any other form of security). There was a short sentence saying that the page was covered by 256 bit encryption but anyone could write that, there's no evidence I can see to protect your card details. And I don't get the concept - the tickets are full price and it says they will notify those who are successful. Eh? They've got my payment details for a ticket I can't have? I smell a rat. Much as I want to go, I'm not handing over my card details on a site like this :(

It's the legit official Muse ticket source, and yes it mentions CrowdSurge on the confirmation page.

Just checked and there's a frame inside the main HTML which is the payment form and the frame itself is indeed properly encrypted. Could have made it more reassuring, but yes it's encrypted.

Credit/debit cards have end dates, aka expiry dates. Some have start or valid from dates ;)

Enter whatever you've got in the relevant boxes.

Thanks.

But does anyone know if they are sending the tickets from UK or from the local seller?

Hi!

Anybody know where to buy tickets to a gig outside your country?

without mastercard?

i searched so much but i cant find,

it s for antwerp belgium

I have the same question ! I missed the pre-sale but now I'd really like to know how I can increase my chances to get a ticket.