Mine says:

Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

Try the following:

Search again

Select "Best Available" or "Any Price".

Change the quantity of tickets requested.

Double check your promotional code or password, if you used one.

At the time of your search, another customer may have been viewing the tickets you want and then decided not to buy them.

Back

Keep checking back

FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears.

HELP!!!!!

Mine says:

Try the following:

Search again

At the time of your search, another customer may have been viewing the tickets you want and then decided not to buy them.

Back

Keep checking back

HELP!!!!!

I've got the same shit. WTFFFFFF

That means you didn't get there quick enough. They'd sold out.

I HAD TICKETS. I HAD THEM. I was paying for them and it booted me out of the transaction. Try that on for size.

Just sent a complaint, I'm so annoyed!!

Hi Guys and management team, I have been lucky to get 4 tickets for the Glasgow Gig, through the Muse Members Pre sale link, which in your own words, was for the sole purpose of genuine Muse fans who want to attend the gig. in less than an hour of the tickets going on presale I have received an email from GET ME In (a ticketmaster company) offering me tickets (151 of them) from people who are selling their tickets for anything from £131, to £181. surely as tour organisers, you have the right to tell ticketmaster to pull those tickets and put them up for the general sale.

for proof here is the link http://www.getmein.com/tickets/muse-tickets/glasgow-283850.html

all this is a "legitimate" ticket touting site....

Yeah it will be interesting to know how many were available... O2 also have them on Priority moments pre-sale ... try there too... I managed to get them after nearly 10 minutes of refreshing the page... so on Thursday don't give up too early!

and failing that - on Thursday find a friend who has high speed internet - My mate never fails getting tickets since her work upgraded to HSI. haha..

This is the problem with allowing computers to do a mission critical job like selling tickets.

I just lost out on two Muse Presale tickets because "A general error occurred"

Like seriously, what the hell do you want me to do now? Give me my tickets!!

Wish me luck for the general sale people. I'm obviously going to need it.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

No doubt it will be exactly the same on Friday ! All fighting for a few tickets. Trouble is they don't tell you whats available or whats sold out so you keep trying.Frustrating or what ??

No doubt it will be exactly the same on Friday ! All fighting for a few tickets. Trouble is they don't tell you whats available or whats sold out so you keep trying.Frustrating or what ??

Frustrating indeed - is there any point still trying? Doubt it but would still be nice to know how many were available - big venue so surely more tickets should be available for genuine fans? This is really annoying. Also £73 a ticket is steep but am prepared to pay that - you would think they would be biting our hands off!!!!

Frustrating indeed - is there any point still trying? Doubt it but would still be nice to know how many were available - big venue so surely more tickets should be available for genuine fans? This is really annoying. Also £73 a ticket is steep but am prepared to pay that - you would think they would be biting our hands off!!!!

A girl on another thread claimed to have got her tickets half an hour ago after trying... and another person claiming that they release tickets in batches.. so when one lot is sold out.. they issue more later on. I don't know how true this is.. but good to know if you try on Thursday :-)

Mine says:

Try the following:

Search again

Back

Keep checking back

HELP!!!!!

me too