Showbiz

Futurism

Eternally Missed

Micro Cuts

Citizen Erased

Assassin

Hyper Music

Sunburn

Would have voted Cave and Uno if they had been on the list... Hoping this means that they are already in the setlist, but doubt it.

Some real good tunes missing.... Makes me think I'm gonna vote for heavier stuff rather than rare stuff... I've seen the Groove, I've seen fury... I just want a metal gig haha

Fair, can't argue with that. :LOL:

I'd be down for a good metal gig even if I've heard everything before.

My list is:

1. Showbiz

2. Easily

3. Muscle Museum

4. Eternally Missed

5. Assassin

6. Sing for Absolution

7. Futurism

8. The Groove

9. Exo Politics

10. Invincible

Fair, can't argue with that. :LOL:

I'd be down for a good metal gig even if I've heard everything before.

My list is:

1. Showbiz

2. Easily

3. Muscle Museum

4. Eternally Missed

5. Assassin

6. Sing for Absolution

7. Futurism

8. The Groove

9. Exo Politics

10. Invincible

I never get tired of seeing your avatar.

Hi all. Long time lurker but first time poster. Bought my first Muse CD in 1999 and yet somehow never managed to get to a gig before this one so really excited for this one. My list below;

Stockholm Syndrome

Map Of The Problematique

Bliss

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Assassin

Micro Cuts

Showbiz

Dead Star

Bit disappointed Space Dementia and Dark Shines are missing from the list.

Welcome! I hate to say it but half your list is basically my fear. Map and Bliss they routinely play. CE not as routine, but not super rare anymore. SS they will probably play anyway. People voting for these songs will push real rarities out of the top 10. Just IMO ofc

Welcome! I hate to say it but half your list is basically my fear. Map and Bliss they routinely play. CE not as routine, but not super rare anymore. SS they will probably play anyway. People voting for these songs will push real rarities out of the top 10. Just IMO ofc

Tbf I think most people reading that list thought the same, but as we've lost some of our more "vocal" members in recent months for not playing nicely, no one really bothered to say anything. :chuckle:

Considering he's never seen them the list is fair I think. If everyone who'd not seen them had a similar list that would be great.

Honestly I wish we could vote multiple times for songs as long as it added up to 10. If we were allowed to do that, I think we'd easily get 5 or so super rare songs.

I want to vote today but I have one lingering decision. Which out of Fury or Assassin is doing better so far? Whichever one looks like a lock is the one I'd rather give my vote to.

Honestly I wish we could vote multiple times for songs as long as it added up to 10. If we were allowed to do that, I think we'd easily get 5 or so super rare songs.

I want to vote today but I have one lingering decision. Which out of Fury or Assassin is doing better so far? Whichever one looks like a lock is the one I'd rather give my vote to.

Assassin is beating Fury by 2 votes in the main fb group people are using. Both are in the top 10.

Tbf I think most people reading that list thought the same, but as we've lost some of our more "vocal" members in recent months for not playing nicely, no one really bothered to say anything. :chuckle:

Oops, sorry! I don't mean to be harsh. I'm just super stressed over this, this is prob the one chance I have to hear rarities. :$

Considering he's never seen them the list is fair I think. If everyone who'd not seen them had a similar list that would be great.

Yeah that's true.

Oops, sorry! I don't mean to be harsh. I'm just super stressed over this, this is prob the one chance I have to hear rarities. :$

No no don't apologise! Honestly I agree with you! I was just guessing why no one else said anything.

Although on that note, even if this is someone's first gig I think voting for semi-rarities is stupid. You can easily look up past sets and see what gets played on a regular basis. If you're a hardcore and this is your first gig and want to see the usuals, use your votes wisely to get things you can never see again at this gig, then go to literally any other gig to see the others. Then, if you're a casual and only care about singles, go to literally any other gig which will also be cheaper.

No no don't apologise! Honestly I agree with you! I was just guessing why no one else said anything.

Although on that note, even if this is someone's first gig I think voting for semi-rarities is stupid. You can easily look up past sets and see what gets played on a regular basis. If you're a hardcore and this is your first gig and want to see the usuals, use your votes wisely to get things you can never see again at this gig, then go to literally any other gig to see the others. Then, if you're a casual and only care about singles, go to literally any other gig which will also be cheaper.

What's stupid is saying someone is stupid for voting for songs he really likes that don't get played often. There's going to be a lot of people voting for less played tracks on Black Holes and The Resistance. And there's nothing stupid about it.

If you can go and see them in reading (25 mins from London by train, easier than Shepherd's Bush, not sold out) there's no real reason to vote for any staples, or even common rotated songs, such as SS or New Born. They'll almost definitely be played the week after.

If you can go and see them in reading (25 mins from London by train, easier than Shepherd's Bush, not sold out) there's no real reason to vote for any staples, or even common rotated songs, such as SS or New Born. They'll almost definitely be played the week after.

The Belfast show is also not sold out. Just a shame the flights on the Wednesday are a bit crud.

Tbh I wouldn't worry about the odd person voting for a few common songs. Doubt it'll really impact the voting that much.

New Born ain't been commonly rotated for about 3/4/5 years though my dood.

But yeah, we don't mean it in a harsh way when we say to go to any other gig if you wanna see the staples. It's just obvious to me. No point in using up a bands' only ever totally request-based gig to vote for stuff that you could see at any normal gig, it's just a waste. I know I wouldn't do it if it was my first time.

2 years, been staple on the 2015 festival tour until Download, was basically replaced with The Handler afterwards.

Wouldn't mind NB popping up that much, but there are much rarer choices. NB will eventually make ist way back into the set anyway.

so few votes for DWNT wtf

I would have voted for it but putting the tick in the box kept wiping Hyper Music off my list. Really annoying. No Spiral Static either :(

I went with

Showbiz

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Muscle Museum

Nature_1

Eternally Missed

Futurism

Hyper Music

Dead Star

Sing for Absolution

Map of the Problematique ( due to not being able to vote DWNT)

And therein lies the reason I've been so long a lurker rather than poster. 1 post in and already some people are reacting like I've selected the complete tracklisting from Drones :rolleyes:

I get that it's a one-off chance to hear rarer tracks which almost all my selections are. Perhaps one or two might occasionally pop up at 'normal' shows but are not exactly staples which I'm guaranteed to see at any other show. Even those couple probably wouldn't have been there had every Showbiz/OOS/Absolution track been available to choose.

Tbh I wouldn't worry about the odd person voting for a few common songs. Doubt it'll really impact the voting that much.

But yeah, we don't mean it in a harsh way when we say to go to any other gig if you wanna see the staples. It's just obvious to me. No point in using up a bands' only ever totally request-based gig to vote for stuff that you could see at any normal gig, it's just a waste. I know I wouldn't do it if it was my first time.

New Born lost all its energy over the years though.

First they cut the tempo back (I think Dom hurt his wrist halfway during one of the Wembley shows so they slowed it down then and seemingly never brought it back to the old live tempo) and then Matt started being a diva and not bothering to do the keyboard -> guitar transition which was one of the best bits of the song live.

I Have 6 definite's so far and about 20 maybe's. I've got to the point of listing every song i've seen live since my first Muse gig in 07 to try and make sure I only pick songs I haven't seen.

I'm 100% going for

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Assasin

Dead Star

Futurism

Hyper Music

I think my remaining 4 choices will be from the B Sides.

Lot of people seem to be going for Easily

I Have 6 definite's so far and about 20 maybe's. I've got to the point of listing every song i've seen live since my first Muse gig in 07 to try and make sure I only pick songs I haven't seen.

I'm 100% going for

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Assasin

Dead Star

Futurism

Hyper Music

I think my remaining 4 choices will be from the B Sides.

Lot of people seem to be going for Easily

don't forget Eternally Missed!!!