The company has said they're trying to think of a way to redo it, or let more people know they can revote.

Has to be a full reset imo, can't be that hard to send out a new email with an explanation and new code. Hopefully they check there won't be more additions if they do.

I am worried that the list will be updated again.

This ^

Wouldn't be surprised with songs still missing. Hold off voting guys, even if they give you a reset!

I'm in two minds of re-voting again, come to think of it.

Either I cast my vote again with the list as it currently stands and all will be well, or I'll vote and the set list will be updated again, then I'll be mega annoyed again. I don't know what to do :(

Ha, yeah that's the other issue. Maybe somebody should email and ask if this is the FINAL list or do they still plan to add more? :LOL:

Hold off voting guys, even if they give you a reset!

I second this motion. I don't want to recast my vote, only for a third change in the list.

Must say, the organisation has been outstanding. They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, so it seems.

Ha, yeah that's the other issue. Maybe somebody should email and ask if this is the FINAL list or do they still plan to add more? :LOL:

At this rate, giving everyone in the queue a pen and paper and making us write down our requests, whatever they may be, seems more structured than what's going on on that website.

I think the majority of votes will still be for relatively rare to ultra rare songs. Votes'll be more scattered and less universally agreed upon, but the final result will still be a good reflection of what people have voted imo.

Personally, I wasn't happy with the limited voting selection. I felt like I was voting for stuff that I didn't really want but had to 'cos it was the only rare thing there. With all the songs, I can actually vote for what I want most.

The problem though is that the casuals will always vote for the hits, which means that their votes for PIB and KoC will be unaffected. They were most likely gonna be in the bottom at first, but now that EVERY song is gonna get less votes, the casual votes are more likely to actually matter. Maybe it used to be 500 votes for Easily and 50 for PIB, but now it might be 50/50.

God, this whole thing is hurting my head :(

Honestly guys, idk maybe I'm on my own, but personally I'd rather just go with how most of us were originally gonna do it. We didn't see much wrong with voting for whatever back when we thought it was gonna be the whole discog. Could be wrong but I'd just expect some of the current popular stuff (Eternally Missed, Exo-P, Invin, Groove, Yes Please, Hyper Music) to get replaced by different popular stuff (Glorious, COD).

I know I didn't really originally wanna vote for Eternally Missed so I'd feel a bit meh about having to keep it just 'cos it did well in the limited selection.

Edit: also I'd be afraid that trying to organise something that maybe only half the people wanna follow could just scatter the votes more

Edited by Jobby

A reset and a new batch of emails seems the only logical option.

Votes only been out for a day so a reset wont do much harm and a new batch of emails means everyone is notified again

^ Seems like an obvious decision to me.

All I can see on the company's twitter is a reply saying that they're working on something 'super simple for people who've already submitted' though so I'm a bit worried.

If there is no full reset, I'd assume Glorious has the best chance of being voted for enough despite the late addition, definitely adding that one to my list.

Everything else probably only stands a chance if there's a full reset or at least another mail to all ticket holders informing about the update slist.

I've seen about three people tweet at him about it since he came online. Two of them are us.

Plus me, unless you count me to "us" :D

I also wrote him on Insta, as the post was originally on Insta. I asked him if he knows it's a mess now with the added songs.

And I'm not even going, sadly.

You could be really paranoid and read into "needing fresh air" as meaning the results were the same ol' stale songs... :chuckle:

But probably not.

I hope not.

How's this thing work anyway. I don't have tickets but am I able to see current results?

I don't really understand why people would tweet at him. On our luck, notifying him of the mistake will just give him an excuse to scrap the whole thing.

The company said they would fix it, why is everyone so nervous still? It's not like the original votes were horrible! It will be OK (says one of the biggest Muse pessimists/worriers ever) :LOL: