I don't really understand why people would tweet at him. On our luck, notifying him of the mistake will just give him an excuse to scrap the whole thing.

The company said they would fix it, why is everyone so nervous still? It's not like the original votes were horrible! It will be OK (says one of the biggest Muse pessimists/worriers ever) :LOL:

Company ain't said how they're gonna fix it though. Only a full reset will do imo, which we don't know if they're doing. Not only that - we don't even know if this is the final list or not :rolleyes:

And obvs the original list wasn't horrible but plenty of people were missing their faves (COD for me, Glorious for a lot of others) and ended up settling for what was there. Just a bit sad/frustrating to then see those songs added later whilst knowing that, as things stand, they now have v little chance of being voted in.

Could it be suggested that Muse themselves have added these extra songs to try scupper the vote and allow the regulars to sneak into the top 10?

Really doubt it tbh. It's a one-off small gig, they've shown they're perfectly fine with playing obscure stuff at gigs like this and Matt's already joked about the strenuous stuff he'll have to play. Muse have a lotta songs, can see it just being a mistake from someone hitting 'go' before the list was finished.

Gives them time to add In Your World to the list, just saying.

^^

Nice to see other people voting for it. Not my fave but would be v fun I reckon.

But if the staples end up in the top10, that's definitely gonna be the story we're sticking to for the next five years.

:LOL:

this latest plot twist is making me consider canceling my refundable flight to london.

get muse out of their comfort zone, i say.

i was intrigued by a legitimate shot at muse being "forced" to perhaps play merely one song live that they never have (e.g. cough, cough...easily), but i am starting to get the sinking feeling that this thing is going to get morphed into a vote that churns out a bunch of hits they play on a fairly frequent...or even semi-frequent...basis (as i originally expected) -- in which case, i'mma haveta pass.

this latest plot twist is making me consider canceling my refundable flight to london.

get muse out of their comfort zone, i say.

i was intrigued by a legitimate shot at muse being "forced" to perhaps play merely one song live that they never have (e.g. cough, cough...easily), but i am starting to get the sinking feeling that this thing is going to get morphed into a vote that churns out a bunch of hits they play on a fairly frequent...or even semi-frequent...basis (as i originally expected) -- in which case, i'mma haveta pass.

Think you'll regret that if you do.

Whatever happens, I think there's veeery little chance of 0 rarities being played. Hell, Matt's already heavily implied on Insta that the vote is looking rarity-filled and demanding so far. Even if that gets reset and people have to vote again, I'd imagine it'll only go the same way.

I'm glad that I waited a while to cast my vote (I'm a newer fan than many of you - I really got into them around The Resistance-era and was introduced to their earlier stuff by a friend, and I've been educating myself on the B-sides I missed out on). Space Dementia and City of Delusion are definitely getting my vote, and it's becoming harder to cut my list. I do hope Exogenesis is played in full if it makes the cut, as the second movement is my favourite. I'm also in love with Easily, which was looking promising from the voting before it was changed.

I do hope they start the whole thing from scratch again, as it's the only fair way to do this. As much as it's nice to have a longer list of rarities, it's going to split the vote more.

I'd agree with one of the earlier posters that MK Ultra is one of the most disappointing omissions.

Edited by loveisour_resistance

I asked them if they can restart the whole thing instead of taking individual reset requests on Twitter, got directed to email their support address. Just sent an email explaining why, will update what they reply with.

2 easy songs like Fury and Assassin

hm

Whatever happens, I don't want them to reveal the results or the setlist before the show. I want to be totally surprised.

If they keep it secret and decide to not actually play stuff we voted for, then well, there's not much we can do. The bright side to this is that if the voting ends up being horribly stupid, maybe they will just play something comparable to zepp or whatever and call it a night.

At least for now it seems that Showbiz and MM have a decent chance of being played and Eternally Missed is really high on the FB poll. I think they'll do what's right. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Nah....don't do that. I'm about to book my non-refundable ticket right now, so oh well! I think it will be worth it :D

I'm not sure what'd wreck my nerves/emotions more - waiting just over a month and showing up to the gig with no idea how the voting's going/gone or being able to see the votes but watching helplessly as HTAILY and COD slowly flounder below the likes of SFA and FAWY.

I totally agree with hoping the set list doesn't get leaked, by either that set website or by the band themselves. That feeling when one song ends (and promptly losing the plot) and anticipating the next one, hoping it's an absolute banger like Easily or In Your World (which should be played as a sorry for messing up the voting system).

I've booked my hotel and my train tickets for this gig, there's no going back now :) I somehow managed to upgrade my train ticket to first class.

I hope all the posh people like Muse being blasted through my headphones*

(*I won't be that guy though....Probably....)

I'm not sure what'd wreck my nerves/emotions more - waiting just over a month and showing up to the gig with no idea how the voting's going/gone or being able to see the votes but watching helplessly as HTAILY and COD slowly flounder below the likes of SFA and FAWY.

Tbh, any of those four would be totally fine by me :LOL:.

But srsly, another voting fuck up? This band... have they now added the missing songs? All the missing ones were basicaly the ones I wanted - Darkshines, FAWY, HTAILY, COD, etc.

EDIT: Yes, yes they have. Fucktastic.

Edited by Clunge

But srsly, another voting fuck up? This band... have they now added the missing songs? All the missing ones were basicaly the ones I wanted - Darkshines, FAWY, HTAILY, COD, etc.

EDIT: Yes, yes they have. Fucktastic.

Thing is, there's actually still some songs missings (In Your World, Hyper Chondriac) so there could be another mass adding to the list yet. The website are taking their time to respond to people or give an answer to the situation though, so hopefully they're making sure everything's right and final before setting things up for a full reset.

Edit: Nvm, Paul says they got back to him and confirmed this list is final. Shame and a bit weird to leave out some of the few songs left though.

Edited by Jobby

...see, now you've got me re-listening to RBS and now I want that in my list too!

I'm not sorry!

Contacted them; this will be my new vote (CE and New Born out, Uno and RBS in) if the list doesn't change again. If MK Ultra :facemelt::facemelt::facemelt: makes an appearance though it'll replace either Uno or Panic Station.

Assassin

Eternally Missed

Fury

Hyper Music

Muscle Museum

Panic Station

Ruled By Secrecy

Showbiz

Sunburn

Uno