Strictly going off people who've said what they've definitely voted for/already submitted (I'm assuming remotely tenuous lists can change):

Eternally Missed (6)

Muscle Museum (6)

Futurism (5)

Showbiz (5)

Easily (4)

Invincible (4)

Yes Please (4)

Do We Need This (3)

Sing For Absolution (3)

Assassin (2)

Butterflies & Hurricanes (2)

Citizen Erased (2)

Fury (2)

The Groove (2)

Hyper Music (2)

Map Of Your Head (2)

Bliss (1)

Exo-Politics (1)

Micro Cuts (1)

Nature_1 (1)

Sunburn (1)

Take A Bow (1)

V limited no. of people so far though (me, Evilduck, OhHiJoms, JoshyBarth, Robinho) so confirm your submitted lists boiiiiis.

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Futurism

Bliss

Eternally Missed

Hyper Music

Dead Star

Yes Please

The Groove

Unnatural Selection

I wish I could vote for Execution Commentary as well as Yes Please. We could have 10 minutes of yelled gibberish.

A little angry I couldn't have DWNT with Hyper Music :/

So, think it's good for me :

- Fury

- The Groove

- Eternally Missed

- Futurism

- Easily

- Showbiz

- Hyper Music

- Micro Cuts

- Sing for Absolution

- Muscle Museum

You cant count them twice, my mate votes the same except for Muscle Museum and Sing for Absolution becoming Citizen Erased and Assassin (can't blame her :D)

Was tempted but it could just be easily fooked with. If someone can think of a better way than me just keeping count though, feel free :chuckle:

One of the fb groups is doing a poll of what people voted for.

Current top 10 is

Showbiz

Easily

Eternally Missed

S4A

Muscle Museum

Assassin

Futurism

The Groove

Exo-Politics

Hyper Music

Was tempted but it could just be easily fooked with. If someone can think of a better way than me just keeping count though, feel free :chuckle:

Are you just counting the results here or in the FB groups as well?

One of the fb groups is doing a poll of what people voted for.

Current top 10 is

Showbiz

Easily

Eternally Missed

S4A

Muscle Museum

Assassin

Futurism

The Groove

Exo-Politics

Hyper Music

It was only up for like 5 minutes before some idiot added Prague and HCM to the list.

I wish I could vote for Execution Commentary as well as Yes Please. We could have 10 minutes of yelled gibberish.

A little angry I couldn't have DWNT with Hyper Music :/

And it would have been well worth the ticket price.

Are you just counting the results here or in the FB groups as well?

Yep, made a post in the FB group asking for people to post their submitted lists in the comments.

It was only up for like 5 minutes before some idiot added Prague and HCM to the list.

^ And this is why I didn't do an outright poll :chuckle:

Oh nvm didn't know there was another group specifically for voting choices. Requested to join, might make the post in there instead.

Edit: Fun fact, Eternally Missed is the only song to make it onto every confirmed list I have so far.

Oh nvm didn't know there was another group specifically for voting choices. Requested to join, might make the post in there instead.

Edit: Fun fact, Eternally Missed is the only song to make it onto every confirmed list I have so far.

Someone already has. They've put up the songs from the official list and people are placing down what they voted for.

Just to let everyone know you get sent an email with a code to vote for the setlist. Muse have left out quite a few songs that i'm sure quite a few of us would have voted for. The good news is Showbiz was still in the list.

Couple people have already but just in case anyone didn't think, remember to mention if you have a +1 taaaaaa.

Someone already has. They've put up the songs from the official list and people are placing down what they voted for.

Yeah but it's already had stuff like Prague and HCM added to it, and I imagine some of the votes are either not final or 'what I would vote for if I was going' votes. Like I said, it's just harder to get a totally accurate picture when you do a poll like that.