Wait, so they actually picked the songs that appear as choices? That's not surprising at all since it's Muse, but... lol

Yeah. It's an extremely weird list, like you can vote for Nature_1 yet can't vote for MK Ultra or Space Dementia. Jobby posted it a few pages back.

Couldn't be arsed to think too much as most the ones I REALLY wanted to see aren't there - no Darkshines, no HT&ILY, etc. Boo Muse, boo :(.

So instead, I just voted for a load of songs I really like.

My list:

Dead Star

Assassin

Muscle Museum

Reapers

New Born

Bliss

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Take a Bow

Eternally Missed

Futurism

Come at me.

Well, I don't think this keeping count thing is gonna be worth it tbh :chuckle:

Too few people post on here and doubt many peeps in the FB group will bother posting outside the poll (which is hard to 100% accurately measure). Even then, you're probs only looking at 100-200 people's votes combined which won't necessarily reflect the end result.

Guess we'll just have to use that poll (maybe make one on here too idk) and what people post on here to get a rough idea of what's doing well and what's not.

I'm trying to console myself with the hope that Glorious isn't on the list only because the band know they're definitely going to play it no matter how many would've voted for it...

Going to leave it a day or two before voting myself. There's still plenty of gold available!

I’am not entirely sure yet what I’am going to vote for but some sort of list below, so don’t count this yet. Would have loved to see Exogenesis, Hyper Chondriac Music and Glorious on the list, but no. And one thing: why is nobody voting for Aftermath? They have never played it live and it is on the list.

Sing For Absolution

Fury

Exo-Politics

Easily

Assassin

Showbiz

Eternally Missed

And then the remaining probably from these:

Aftermath

Dead Star

Invincible

Unintended

Muscle Museum

Sunburn

Edited by Kmusecian

Makes me wonder just how many of their rarer songs will make the list given that they have listed all the hits
I've yet to see a single person vote for anything more regular than like...Stockholm Syndrome.

Yeah. It's an extremely weird list, like you can vote for Nature_1 yet can't vote for MK Ultra or Space Dementia. Jobby posted it a few pages back.

Space Dementia for me is a hell of a confusing exclusion - bought back on Black Holes and was one of the best parts of Origin at Reading IMO (Darkshines being unexpectedly great too).

Shrinking Universe was also one of my first choices but that's perhaps not as surprising. If a lil' odd given the inclusions of shit like Nature_1 and Map of Your Head.

Makes me wonder just how many of their rarer songs will make the list given that they have listed all the hits

In a way, a smaller selection of rarities actually gives them a better chance of making it high. Less scattered choices, innit. Eternally Missed's a prime example - wasn't in many lists before but it looks like it's romping to the top atm.

Space Dementia for me is a hell of a confusing exclusion - bought back on Black Holes and was one of the best parts of Origin at Reading IMO (Darkshines being unexpectedly great too).

Not as confusing as stuff like Cave and Uno, which were singles and brought back in '09 and '15(!) respectively. Guess you could argue Origin stuff being omitted isn't surprising since they drew a line for some of those songs after R+L.

Okay and one vote for New Born.

Even then - New Born's been dead for the last couple of years tbf, and was only in rotation from 2012-14.

On another note, has anyone on here had any experience with changing credit card details on your paperless ticket? It says in the confirmation mail that it is possible if your card stops working/expires (which mine has) but I'm scared shitless that they'll screw it up, not change to my new card and deny me entry. Are they reliable you think?

Oh and btw I chose:

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Futurism

Fury

Assassin

Sing For Absolution

Easily

Eternally Missed

Invincible

Exo-Politics

No idea why I suddenly chose Exo-Politics, but I think it'll might surprise.

No idea why I suddenly chose Exo-Politics, but I think it'll might surprise.

I don't, it's not getting enough votes :chuckle: Voted for it for the Black Holes factor though.

As for your credit card thing, give 'em a call (faster response than email). I'm sure they'll be able to sort it out with you.

In one of the polls I've seen it's in the top 10, and in another it's at 11. I'd be so happy if it made it. :LOL:

Huh, wasn't doing awfully in my short count either (not top 10/11 though) - better than Dead Star and Bliss at least. From what I've seen, it's surprisingly well-known and liked among casuals as well tbf. If I see that, Invin and Easily, I'll have seen 9/14 Black Holes-era songs (not counting Soaked) :awesome: Doubt Invin'll make it though.

Huh, wasn't doing awfully in my short count either (not top 10/11 though) - better than Dead Star and Bliss at least. From what I've seen, it's surprisingly well-known and liked among casuals as well tbf. If I see that, Invin and Easily, I'll have seen 9/14 Black Holes-era songs (not counting Soaked) :awesome: Doubt Invin'll make it though.

Invincible at #14 in the FB poll and who knows what non-casuals not active in forums / fb might vote for. I wouldn't quite give up on it :)