I was literally minutes away from voting. Just finalised my list which would have been this:

Muscle Museum

Showbiz

Citizen Erased

Sing for Absolution

Invincible

Take A Bow

New Born

Hyper Music

Futurism

Yes Please

...but now I don't know. Space Dementia, Falling Away With You and even Exogenesis (just one choice for it so presumably the entire thing) are all there now. Maybe New Born, Take A Bow and one of the other singles can go I guess, but I have no idea anymore.

ARGH.

Had such a bad feeling that was gonna happen :facepalm:

Agree with Serpent - this is totally gonna affect the newly released songs, some of which (Glorious, COD) probs would've done really well :( wish they'd just reset/restart the whole thing

Fuck's sake. No MK Ultra but RBS is there, and I've already voted. Would have RBS over half what I voted for any day.

...see, now you've got me re-listening to RBS and now I want that in my list too!

No way am I voting tonight now. Gonna wait until this is all sorted out.

EDIT: Theories as to how this happened? Did half the songs get left off by mistake? Did the band suddenly decide they'll play virtually everything? Or was the site hacked by some crazy fan adding their personal faves?

Edited by BillyH

Yep, I'd advise waiting, even if the company grants you a reset. Band might start the whole thing fresh yet.

How stupid though, like they must've realised what a clusterfuck this'd cause? Really hope a gig as special as this doesn't suffer 'cos of one really stupid mistake like this :(

I'm sorry to say it guys but honestly, you are better off leaving your vote as it is. All this is gonna do is scatter the results and will make for a very unreliable top10, possibly including the hits.

I'm sorry to say it guys but honestly, you are better off leaving your vote as it is. All this is gonna do is scatter the results and will make for a very unreliable top10, possibly including the hits.

Agreed, but good luck getting anyone to actually do that. People are naturally going to want to change their vote now that their favourite song has appeared.

I still don't reckon hits will get any sizeable amount of votes. Sure, one spot might go to Bliss or Butterflies but seeing as Exo-Politics probably would be cut (going by the FB-Poll) it wouldn't mean the world. Not when many people will go City of Delusion.

Fair enough but plenty of people have picked very similar songs to me without being criticised or having their choices described as 'stupid' or 'my worst fear'. If anyone feels my choices would ruin their night then I'm sorry but it's a democratic vote so if it is 90% 'hardcore' fans you've got nothing to worry about anyway.

I said "fear," not "worst fear" and only applied it to part of your list. And I have criticized those songs both here and elsewhere online. You should be happy -- many of your choices will end up being played for sure! :happy:

I was wondering this too. We were pretty happy with the way the voting was going, and now the votes will be spread more thin since more rarities are available, leaving a higher probability of the not-so-rares floating to the top.

NOW JUST HOLD THE PHONE A FUCKING SECOND

THEY ADDED MORE SONGS TO THE LIST WHY DID THEY DO THIS NOW THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS I want to reset my request list. Now. Very now.

Exogenesis... so it means, they will do all 3 parts?!

And Glorious!

I was wondering this too. We were pretty happy with the way the voting was going, and now the votes will be spread more thin since more rarities are available, leaving a higher probability of the not-so-rares floating to the top.

I think the majority of votes will still be for relatively rare to ultra rare songs. Votes'll be more scattered and less universally agreed upon, but the final result will still be a good reflection of what people have voted imo.

Personally, I wasn't happy with the limited voting selection. I felt like I was voting for stuff that I didn't really want but had to 'cos it was the only rare thing there. With all the songs, I can actually vote for what I want most.

I'm in two minds of re-voting again, come to think of it.

Either I cast my vote again with the list as it currently stands and all will be well, or I'll vote and the set list will be updated again, then I'll be mega annoyed again. I don't know what to do :(