Have you been inactive on the group for a while? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you're inactive for 12 month you get removed from mailing lists.... Don't quote me though

I have yes... But I've got the code now, it was emailed to me by 4 different people!!! ^^ Thank you :)

I'm going to take a loooong bathroom break at work for this lol. Will there be a queue at 8.30 do you think? Let's hope we can get a presale code, or otherwise maybe the webpage for the general purchase updates just at the time ticks? I wouldn't want to risk that though.

I notice on the Ticketmaster seating map for this gig it shows Level 1 and Level 2 as RESERVED seating. This is unusual for Shepherd's Bush, which is usually unreserved everywhere. Does this perhaps mean we can only buy tickets for Level 3 and standing, with the others being reserved for charities/competitions maybe? Guess we'll find out in 25 minutes.

I notice on the Ticketmaster seating map for this gig it shows Level 1 and Level 2 as RESERVED seating. This is unusual for Shepherd's Bush, which is usually unreserved everywhere. Does this perhaps mean we can only buy tickets for Level 3 and standing, with the others being reserved for charities/competitions maybe? Guess we'll find out in 25 minutes.

Yooooo this is what I've been saying on this thread and asking about for a while D::: thought so, damnit...

I thought it means there you get assigned a specific seat.