Also note that the standing stalls and seating entrances are different, so you can't get your tickets and then swap inside. You'll be in a totally different area.

I have 2 tickets, one Standing and one Seat on Level 3, how is it going to work if the entrances are differents ?

I've heard that multiple times but last time I've been to SBE (February), you could walk to any area from all 3 entrances.

I would know because I was at the leftmost door, assuming it was the only one for stalls, having to watch everyone from the middle door passing by as the security guys decided to open the middle door first :(

You must have been unlucky, or they were collecting their standing tickets first. The far left door is for standing and goes down some stairs, the other three doors on the right go into the main foyer for ticket collections and seats. There is a door to pass between the two but they usually don't let people through it. Pretty much every gig I've been to there has a seperate queue on the left for standing, and everyone else on the right.

I'm a long time Muser who is flying from Mexico to the R + L gigs, I'd love to go to this show. Anyone got a spare ticket? I'll be happy to pay full price and buy you a couple of beers and a t-shirt, please I am in absolute despair that I just read about this gig minutes ago.

EDIT:

I read that this is similar to Radiohead's gigs where you couldn't change the name in your order. My question is, if you bought 2 tickets, did Ticketmaster put both tickets under your name or did it ask you to write the name of your companion?

I just want to now if I have a shot asking you guys in case your guests can't attend

I'm against scalpers, to make it up I'll stand on my intention to buy you some beers and a t-shirt from the merch stand :)

Edited by aikiclo

I'm a long time Muser who is flying from Mexico to the R + L gigs, I'd love to go to this show. Anyone got a spare ticket? I'll be happy to pay full price and buy you a couple of beers and a t-shirt, please I am in absolute despair that I just read about this gig minutes ago.

EDIT:

I read that this is similar to Radiohead's gigs where you couldn't change the name in your order. My question is, if you bought 2 tickets, did Ticketmaster put both tickets under your name or did it ask you to write the name of your companion?

I just want to now if I have a shot asking you guys in case your guests can't attend

I'm against scalpers, to make it up I'll stand on my intention to buy you some beers and a t-shirt from the merch stand :)

No you don't need to give the name of the other person going. They just have to be there at the same time and you both go in together.

How's everyone's lists coming along? Mine's currently looking like this:

showbiz

fury

futurism

dead star

assassin

spiral static

falling away with you

hate this and I'll love you

in your world

easily

but I keep finding other songs I want too, and they might be more realistic songs to vote for :unsure: I mean, I'm almost certain that Spiral Static and FAWY stand no chance of getting played, but I can hope, right? :rolleyes:

How's everyone's lists coming along? Mine's currently looking like this:

showbiz

fury

futurism

dead star

assassin

spiral static

falling away with you

hate this and I'll love you

in your world

easily

but I keep finding other songs I want too, and they might be more realistic songs to vote for :unsure: I mean, I'm almost certain that Spiral Static and FAWY stand no chance of getting played, but I can hope, right? :rolleyes:

Actually FAWY is in the top 10 of a facebook group that is running a poll so not that low of a chance

That's the hardest part. You need to weigh up how much you want to hear a song vs how much of a chance it actually has of being voted for by other people and how much of a chance it has of being played in the end.

So far I've got

Futurism

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Assassin

Darkshines

I'll probably end up giving votes to City of Delusion and Glorious.

That's the hardest part. You need to weigh up how much you want to hear a song vs how much of a chance it actually has of being voted for by other people and how much of a chance it has of being played in the end.

So far I've got

Futurism

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Assassin

Darkshines

I'll probably end up giving votes to City of Delusion and Glorious.

No Easily :noey:

So to help people decide this is the top 10 in the Fb Group poll for the SBE, represents around 195 people.

1. Glorious

2. Showbiz

3. Fury

4. Easily

5. Muscle Museum

6. City of Delusion

7. Sing for Absolution

8. Falling Away With You

9. Assassin

10. Futurism

No Easily :noey:

I'll choose my 3 remaining votes based on what seems to be a strong preference among other people. Easily will probably be one of those, simply because it would be silly not to since it's a true ultra rare that actually has a real shot at being played based on Matt's remarks.

So to help people decide this is the top 10 in the Fb Group poll for the SBE, represents around 195 people.

1. Glorious

2. Showbiz

3. Fury

4. Easily

5. Muscle Museum

6. City of Delusion

7. Sing for Absolution

8. Falling Away With You

9. Assassin

10. Futurism

Thanks for this, it helps me decide based on, as others have said, songs that have a real chance of getting played and not getting lost in a split vote.

What's the Facebook group? I'd like to follow along. Is it Musers?

Easily?

Get to fuck, seriously. Absolute crock.

FAWY, MM, COD and Assassin would be very high on my list.

I think its dull rather than a crock. I don't understand people voting Easily if it's mainly because Matt Bellamy says he wants to play it. If it was up to him they'd be opening with Dig Down.

I think its dull rather than a crock. I don't understand people voting Easily if it's mainly because Matt Bellamy says he wants to play it. If it was up to him they'd be opening with Dig Down.
Or it could...you know, be a combination. People like it and get an incentive to try and get it played when Matt showed an interest.

The common denominator in most of these wishlists seem to be Fury and Dead Star, which is fine if those are the songs people wanna hear the most. But personally I wouldn't give Muse the opportunity to chicken out on rehearsing anything they haven't played in the last 5 years.

The common denominator in most of these wishlists seem to be Fury and Dead Star, which is fine if those are the songs people wanna hear the most. But personally I wouldn't give Muse the opportunity to chicken out on rehearsing anything they haven't played in the last 5 years.

Make them work, I like your style!