Dear Kev

i heard you like cars so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive :pimp:

er, nevermind

I love the expression on Xzibit's face in that pic he's all "I've had it, this show is so fucking stupid"

I saw one pimp my ride where they put monitors in the back of mudflaps, he just says something like "Dude that's fucking stupid"

Dear Kev,

Can we PLEASE have a tidy up of some of the tiresome, incessant and downright pointless threads in Banter and have them locked? Some of them serve very little purpose...

This include:

More Open Letters

Post Something About The Person Before

Rate the Above Signature

Little Things You Hate/Love

I think at least we should have a vote on it. All the threads pretty much are visited by the same people having the same woeful conversation that might as well be conducted on MSN messenger or other instant messenger services.

With love,

Jo.

Dear Kev,

Can we PLEASE have a tidy up of some of the tiresome, incessant and downright pointless threads in Banter and have them locked? Some of them serve very little purpose...

This include:

More Open Letters

Rate the Above Signature

I think at least we should have a vote on it. All the threads pretty much are visited by the same people having the same woeful conversation that might as well be conducted on MSN messenger or other instant messenger services.

With love,

Jo.

agreed.

I'd just love to see these two go especially:

Rate the Above Signature

You can't tell me they have any point but to waste some bandwidth. Especially post something, posts usually go like this:

Likes cake

Knows I like cake

etc

Dear Kev,

This include:

More Open Letters

Rate the Above Signature

With love,

Jo.

:fear:

I'd just love to see these two go especially:

Rate the Above Signature

You can't tell me they have any point but to waste some bandwidth. Especially post something, posts usually go like this:

etc

When have we started looking for a "point" in everything? Who's anyone to say something is pointless? And this is the internents, for Cunt's sake, it's a giant waste of time, space and sperm - everything is pointless.

I just don't get you people :noey:

Let me guess, people complained?

I think they just made another one. :LOL:

dear kev

can there be a ban on twilight threads?

actually, can you use your powers to eradicate the entire thing from the universe?

+1! Vampires that sparkle in the sun my arse.

Archived