Due to the just response to this smiley, which is no doubt becoming a world wide phenomenon, I feel we need this.

Some people tend to use their right hand at things, so I feel this is needed.

Then both righty's and lefty's can become great successes together.

:yesey:

smileright.gif.bbf31298cf4c77497392dc09bf0322c3.gif

Should this thread not be re-named Dear Kev 2 - this time it's personal or something?

I don't know.

It could've been if i had some wit or brains. I didn't even realize the other one had so many requests in it, I would have put it in there instead.

Oh well, I think I made the 'right' decision, badumptzzztzzss!

Due to the just response to this smiley, which is no doubt becoming a world wide phenomenon, I feel we need this.

Some people tend to use their right hand at things, so I feel this is needed.

Then both righty's and lefty's can become great successes together.

:yesey:

i really don't think we need a mirrored version of the facepalm smiley, i dont know why it'd ever be needed

Dear Kev,

It would be great if you could some how create a way of Bertha being able to detect when I am drunk. Then when Bertha sees that I am drunk she should stop me from posting.

This will help prevent upset and embarrassment! :LOL:

Kthnxby x x

Dear Kev,

It would be great if you could some how create a way of Bertha being able to detect when I am drunk. Then when Bertha sees that I am drunk she should stop me from posting.

Kthnxby x x

might be a good idea :p

Dear Kev,

Kthnxby x x

i think it'd be pretty easy really, just a box on the post new reply asking you to spell a random word with any typos, that'd detect your drunkeness i'm sure!

i think it'd be pretty easy really, just a box on the post new reply asking you to spell a random word with any typos, that'd detect your drunkeness i'm sure!

:LOL: I think if you did that I would never be able to post at all I always have shit loads of typos!

Archived