:LOL: snot colour to me ;)

then you have some sort of bacterial or viral infection as your snot should really not be that color.

freak

Dear Kev,

Why does the "chuckle" smily only have one : this kind of thing kills pedants.

i only found that out recently i think the smileys have a 8 character limit and when i input it they'll have trimmed the trailing colon. i've not be sure what to change it to really :erm:

Is it finally coming out? Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse? :eek:

It's probably not

They just have announced a date

The entire production is probably going to get binned a week before the release because Axl doesn't like the packaging or because the treble was too high on a specific track. :rolleyes:

It's probably not

They just have announced a date

The entire production is probably going to get binned a week before the release because Axl doesn't like the packaging or because the treble was too high on a specific track. :rolleyes:

it cost like $30 million.

thats a fuck lot.

Dear Kev

Are you pumped about the new Guns n Roses album?

yes. though i've heard most of the tracks before and i'm only keen on a few of them :-/

Is it finally coming out? Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse? :eek:

seems the most likely to it coming out as it's ever been, 1 month today, there's album art, pre-orders etc. apparently it has been in the hands of the record label for like best part of a year now but they were just working out a way to release where they have a chance of recouping some of the money

Dear Kev

When you coming hoooooome

Kirsten

i'm home again :)

Dear Kev

I saw an advert for a cd of the greatest rock ballads today and thought of you.

aww how sweet! did you get pumped?

dear kev

marmite - hate it or love it? :shifty:

more importantly, any idea why i keep getting this?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/BlackHolesAndRevelations/w0t.jpg

it goes away if i refresh several times though...i've already completely reset my browser as well (which deletes the cookies, empties the cache, etc)

love and kisses,

the mentally unstable

hmm thats safari on mac right? do you get that problem during the loading of a page or is it still there when the page completes loading? does it happen on any forums in particular? is there any consistency to it? whats happening is it is erronously spitting out html as text, now i need to work out why :confused:

oh yeah i love marmite :)

hmm thats safari on mac right? do you get that problem during the loading of a page or is it still there when the page completes loading? does it happen on any forums in particular? is there any consistency to it? whats happening is it is erronously spitting out html as text, now i need to work out why :confused:

oh yeah i love marmite :)

It happens occasionally to me as well, every now and again whilst the page is loading I get flashes of the html as it loads, there's no set trigger to it though, just every now and again. I'm using ff3 on windows xp.

Archived