Dear Kev

You should come to the London meet!

Yours, Juuso.

i'm hoping to, i'll let you know when i know

Dear Kev,

I've had a play with the different skins on my phone. They're all okay, although BHaR is narrow as hell, and obviously FunHouse is still ugly as. The mobile version works fine, but it is a bit depressing on account of how plain it is.

That is all.

cheers for testing it, i got to see it on an iphone yesterday seems ok!

Dear Kev,

Andy would like to know why he has been banned for a second month

K thanks

because he keeps using other accounts to access the board as a registered user, including logging into someone else's account reading their pm's and sending pm's :facepalm:

Dear Kev,

He says that guy gave up his account and that he knew he was going to ask you about that.

I don't know why agreed to do this :facepalm::LOL:

ha yes i don't know either, i don't know why he thought it was fine to log into someone else's account to use the board whilst banned whatever the circumstances, that completely defeats the point of a ban hence why we extend the ban, this was exactly how edzo got himself into a mess.

it was very a bizarre though, the girl had been using the account earlier asking who "andy" was and that he'd been sending very bizarre messages on msn to her and then later on i get a pm from him using that very same account.

however, that same girl did post her login info (if it's the cybersex girl who's password is liverpool...)... if you don't have the mods msn info and you want to contact them.. there's not really any means of doing so now is there?

there's a contact us link at the bottom of every page, even whilst banned. thats what everyone else uses. Although he's decided to harrass us via facebook so clearly he knew other methods to contact us!

Dear kev,

Just noticed, spoiler tags don't work in the mobile version.

they should work for text but not images as in the text will be the same colour as the background. but as the mobile version is without javascript we can't make it the same way as the normal one

I was just thinking, with the small social networking icons we now have under our dp, is it possible to have one for Xbox Live accounts possibly? As there seems to be a lot of people on these boards who have the service, and place their gamertag in their sig. Just seems like a good idea to me.

Also, have a good birthday?

Archived