Dear kev,

I am sad there is no advent calendar this year :( And I missed *why* there isn't one. Care to explain? :(

xxx

Dear Lauren,

There was an announcement. They didn't have enough time/ideas to get it going apparently.

Becca

xxx

P.S. How are you hon?:)

Dear Lauren,

There was an announcement. They didn't have enough time/ideas to get it going apparently.

Becca

xxx

P.S. How are you hon?:)

Dear Becca,

Heyyyy. Oh right, I obviously missed the announcement. I was most confused.

I'm alright. Just getting ready to go out to the Northern Meet! YAY!

xxx

Dearest of Kevs

Still gutted about your last reply, but here's another one for you:

Since I'm an incredibly vain person, is there any way of knowing when I'm being quoted? Like, whenever someone uses the "quote" button (as opposed to adding the "

" tag himself), it'll register in some database, and then I could access it through some sort of 'Search' option?

Cheers,

Gil

Dearest of Kevs

Still gutted about your last reply, but here's another one for you:

Since I'm an incredibly vain person, is there any way of knowing when I'm being quoted? Like, whenever someone uses the "quote" button (as opposed to adding the "quote" tag himself), it'll register in some database, and then I could access it through some sort of 'Search' option?

Cheers,

Gil

Nah sorry that's not possible with the current software all that a quote stores is the user name and a post I'd reference that are part of a message. Who knows though it might be added soon as there's a big software update in development. I don't know for sure but searching for "[quote=username" (include the quote marks) might work,alas I'm on mobile so can't test it

Nah sorry that's not possible with the current software all that a quote stores is the user name and a post I'd reference that are part of a message. Who knows though it might be added soon as there's a big software update in development. I don't know for sure but searching for .... (include the quote marks) might work,alas I'm on mobile so can't test it

Oo nice. I like that feature on some boards where it shows who recently quoted you.

Nah sorry that's not possible with the current software all that a quote stores is the user name and a post I'd reference that are part of a message. Who knows though it might be added soon as there's a big software update in development. I don't know for sure but searching for "

hazzah! It worked! :kiss:

Might be my slow net, but it seemed to have taken ages for the search to complete!

Cheers!

Dear Kev

FAZZPAUM to Royal Mail, they sent your package back to me:rolleyes:

I shall sendage again dear.

Kirstenzeh

x

woo atleast its whereabouts are known, why they send it back? you got my address right?

Dear Kev,

Sorry for not meeting you, but I had an hangover and couldn't stand up until 3 pm. Hope you understand

Juuso

i understand, i was only passing through london anyway was surprised 4 people said hello

Dearest Kev,

There was some discussion in banter earlier regarding your gender.

I was just wondering if you could clear this up for us..

are you male, female, or somewhere inbetween?

Luffs

Hannah

hmm you'll have to ask blee

Dear Kevleh

Yep got your address right, but because of the strike they had they send most of the mail back to people to resend

It will be on its way in the morrow

So...because they're lazy gits, you have to pay to re-send it to Kev? That's pretty rubbish :mad:

Archived