well somehow he started telling me how he liked nice girls, who wear glasses and like books and he doesn't get to meet those kind of girls in his other job as a bouncer, i make a joke about how if only libraries needed bouncers, we both laugh. then he tells me how when he does get girls he likes to get them to put on some glasses he's got and dress up as a nice girl before they get down to stuff. we spent the rest of the journey in silence listening to the radio.

omg :LOL::LOL::LOL:

well somehow he started telling me how he liked nice girls, who wear glasses and like books and he doesn't get to meet those kind of girls in his other job as a bouncer, i make a joke about how if only libraries needed bouncers, we both laugh. then he tells me how when he does get girls he likes to get them to put on some glasses he's got and dress up as a nice girl before they get down to stuff. we spent the rest of the journey in silence listening to the radio.

I hope I never meet this taxi driver.

Love,

An occasional glasses wearing book lover.

Dear Kev,

No need to apologize for the advent calendar. It's pretty much expected as you've mentioned on your PM. Would like to see what the other members passed though. A thread for this please?

Oh and Bertha died yesterday or the other day(?)..can't remember anyway it's good that it didn't last long. My life depended on this. :D

Cheers!

Archived