Least favourite song from each album?

Reapers

Showbiz - Overdue (worst Muse song ever, atrocious)

Origin of Symmetry - Feeling Good (duh.)

Absolution - Blackout (this is so difficult, love them all)

BH&R - Assassin (I just never got very much into it, it is a beast for playing though)

Resistance - Guiding Light (duh once again)

T2L - Save Me (I would pick Survival but it's a beast live)

Drones - Revolt (duhduhduh)

Edited by Museic Syndrome

Showbiz - Overdue (worst Muse song ever, atrocious)

Origin of Symmetry - Feeling Good (duh.)

Absolution - Blackout (this is so difficult, love them all)

BH&R - Assassin (I just never got very much into it, it is a beast for playing though)

Resistance - Guiding Light (duh once again)

Drones - Revolt (duhduhduh)

You forgot The 2nd Law.

Showbiz - Overdue, I suppose, although Matt's over-the-top vocals at the end of Falling Down are the most cringe-worthy moment.

OoS - Screenager...toughest call because every track on this one is so good.

Absolution - Endlessly. I know that this song has its fans but it sounds like recycled Depeche Mode to me. Easily my least favourite on the album.

BH&R - Soldier's Poem. Decent little melody but a bit lightweight compared to its competition.

TR - I Belong To You...possibly my least favourite Muse song of all. Ambitious but really putrid.

T2L - Save Me. While Chris' singing debut was overdue, this one kinda drones on endlessly...puns more or less intended.

Drones - Drones. I would have liked this concept better if it was merely a 1 minute coda tagged onto The Globalist. As it is, 3 minutes of chanting is a bit much and I usually hit skip about halfway through.

This forum seems to be really into ranking lately :D

Showbiz

Falling Down

Origin of Symmetry

Screenager

Absolution

Endlessly

Knights of Cydonia

Soldier's Poem

The Resistance

Guiding Light

The 2nd Law

Madness

Drones

Drones

Knights of Cydonia

Soldier's Poem

Oh dear, I made that mistake. I tend to accidentally type 'Knights of

Cydonia' instead of 'Black Holes and Revelations' and 'Uprising' instead of 'The Resistance' a lot, I just usually notice before I post it online.

Showbiz :

Hate this & I'll love you

Origin of Symmetry :

Feeling Good

Absolution :

FAWY

BH&R :

Soldier's Poem

The Resistance :

IBTY (I'm french and I have understood the middle part is in french only two years after discovering the song. Very bad accent of Matt, he should improve the pronunciation of few words in French because in live it seems so artificial)

The 2nd Law :

Follow me (to heavy for me...)

Drones :

I don't know... Maybe Revolt or Drones, but I should listen more Drones to know

Showbiz :

Hate this & I'll love you

Origin of Symmetry :

Feeling Good

Absolution :

FAWY

BH&R :

Soldier's Poem

The Resistance :

IBTY (I'm french and I have understood the middle part is in french only two years after discovering the song. Very bad accent of Matt, he should improve the pronunciation of few words in French because in live it seems so artificial)

The 2nd Law :

Follow me (to heavy for me...)

Drones :

I don't know... Maybe Revolt or Drones, but I should listen more Drones to know

So Matt does not speak French with a good accent.

Interesting...

IBTY is one of my favourite of The Resistance.

Tallied.. Based on 44 voters

Showbiz: Overdue (15 votes), Sober (10 votes), Falling Down (7 votes)

Origin of Symmetry: Feeling Good (24 votes), Screenager (15 votes), Dark Shines (3 votes)

Absolution: Endlessly (11 votes), The Small Print & Blackout (5 votes)

Black Holes and Revelations: Soldier's Poem (24 votes), Starlight & Exo-Politics (5 votes)

The Resistance: Guiding Light (18 votes), I Belong to You (17 votes), Undisclosed Desires (5 votes)

The 2nd Law: Save Me (15 votes), Explorers (9 votes), Big Freeze (6 votes)

Drones: Drones (15 votes), Revolt (14 votes), Mercy (6 votes)

Tallied.. Based on 44 voters

Origin of Symmetry: Feeling Good (24 votes), Screenager (15 votes), Dark Shines (3 votes)

Absolution: Endlessly (11 votes), The Small Print & Blackout (5 votes)

Black Holes and Revelations: Soldier's Poem (24 votes), Starlight & Exo-

Can't believe that people are voting Screenager or Darkshines, although the only track I dislike from OOS is Feeling Good. It's a perfect album otherwise. Same with Absolution, Hysteria kinda puts it down for me (even though it is still an amazing song).

wow some people hate endlessly and darkshines :unsure:

Interesting...

if i'm not mistaken i remember he said in a french TV program that he doesn't pronounce it well and he had to use it in french so it can go well with rhyme

Interesting...

I saw them for the first time 4 weeks ago and during the gig, I saw Matt reading something on the floor and say "Nous aimons la France (We love France)". He has a piece of paper and few expressions like "Noozaymon la Fronce", "Mercy Boocoo"(Merci beaucoup)... (for the pronunciation). It seems really too artificial, he cannot say one or two expressions in french without learn a phonetic phrase. It is the only thing I can reproach to them : they are not talking very much to the audience (Matt speak so far...) and Matt say every time the same phrases. I would like to hear (in French) : "How are you french people? I can't hear you? Louder!!" This is an example. However I think Muse is sufficient in itself because we are all fans and the music gives pleasure.

In addition to this, France is the country where there are a great deal of fans, where they meet success for the first time (with the first live of PiB)... I think it is not difficult to learn 50 words in French !

By the way, (no I haven't finished... :-) ) if Matt would like to learn French, he can call me! :D