Least favourite song from each album?

Reapers

WHY is Revolt getting so much hate?!

Because God forbid Muse do an upbeat song! Every Muse song must be dark and broody and sad.

Anyway, mine:

Showbiz - Falling Down

OOS - Screenager

Absolution - Endlessly

Black Holes and Revelations - Soldier's Poem

The Resistance - I Belong To You

The 2nd Law - Explorers

Drones - Drones

Edited by Boogles.

I literally just rephrased what CitizenAroused said.

There's no need for anyone to get snappy, I just wondered why a lot of people name Revolt as their least favourite song from Drones, when I personally thought the chorus was pretty ace (or at least, better than the likes of Mercy or Drones, and maybe even Psycho).

Because God forbid a legitimate opinion question is asked around here.

There's no need for anyone to get snappy, I just wondered why a lot of people name Revolt as their least favourite song from Drones, when I personally thought the chorus was pretty ace (or at least, better than the likes of Mercy or Drones, and maybe even Psycho).

But people have made loads of LONG posts about why they don't like the song. Generally when someone asks a question like that, they haven't really cared to actually find out. We even have threads where the tracks are reviewed individually.

And my post wasn't aimed at you so I'm not sure why you're defending yourself.

Not really what I was getting at tbh, I was more picking at the ones who just seem to hate all or most of their upbeat songs.
:LOL: I think I know why you deleted the first post.

Is it really that bad that some people don't like overly upbeat songs when they come from certain bands? It doesn't mean that every Muse song HAS to sound a certain way, just means that people prefer a certain sound by them, which makes total sense.

But people have made loads of LONG posts about why they don't like the song. Generally when someone asks a question like that, they haven't really cared to actually find out. We even have threads where the tracks are reviewed individually.

And my post wasn't aimed at you so I'm not sure why you're defending yourself.

Lol guess I can see your point, it was just a general wonderment but I wouldn't be swayed even if someone wrote a long post as to why they disliked the song.

Carry on.

Lol guess I can see your point, it was just a general wonderment but I wouldn't be swayed even if someone wrote a long post as to why they disliked the song.

Carry on.

Good thing no one is trying to sway you, but merely offer their opinion of a song, which is what you asked for. ;)

:LOL: I think I know why you deleted the first post.

Is it really that bad that some people don't like overly upbeat songs when they come from certain bands? It doesn't mean that every Muse song HAS to sound a certain way, just means that people prefer a certain sound by them, which makes total sense.

No, I don't have a problem with people disliking upbeat songs, it's just that when Revolt first came out, a lot of people seemed to just go "too upbeat, worst song on the album." Which didn't seem like fair judgement to me, then again, I love the song, so what do I know, right?

No, I don't have a problem with people disliking upbeat songs, it's just that when Revolt first came out, a lot of people seemed to just go "too upbeat, worst song on the album." Which didn't seem like fair judgement to me, then again, I love the song, so what do I know, right?

Lol exactly. They'd compare Revolt to Big Freeze and say those two are the "poppiest" and most upbeat of their respective albums, thereby labelling them the worst of the bunch.

Most people's choices seem to be rather similar.

Would someone care to share why they dislike Overdue so much though? Seems a rather popular choice in this discussion. I went with Falling Down because it doesn't really grab me at the start. All the other songs seem more catchy.

I wrote Overdue because it's how I felt at first. I've actually gravitated to it quite a bit and honestly Cave doesn't really do anything for me anymore so maybe that's actually my least favorite song. But that's just my reason haha

:LOL: Love this.

I can see why someone would compare Revolt to Big Freeze but I must say, Big Freeze is so much better. It's poppy and upbeat but it works. Revolt is just... just no.