Least favourite song from each album?

Reapers

I did do a quick search so feel free to point me in the right direction if I missed it. It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad song. Just choose your least favourite.

Showbiz

• Falling Down

Origin of Symmetry

• Feeling Good

Absolution

• Ruled by Secrecy

BH&R

• Soldiers Poem

Resistance

• I Belong to You

The 2nd Law

• Explorers

Drones

• Drones

It was so tough making a decision on the first 2 albums. But I guess that is the whole point!

Just what I think at the moment - it could change anytime. ;)

Showbiz: Sober

OOS: Plug in Baby (heard it a bit too often lately :p)

Absolution: The Small Print

BHR: Hoodoo

TR: IBTY

T2L: Save Me

Drones: Aftermath

SHOWBIZ: i have no idea, i deleted this album off of my phone a while ago and looking back on it now i can't find a song that i don't like. tastes change i guess, i need to go back through it again. Probably Overdue.

ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY: Feeling Good.

ABSOLUTION: I won't be cheap and say intro, so I'll say Butterflies & Hurricanes. I don't dislike this song whatsoever, but it is where I feel they first started their descent unto where we are now with their music.

BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS: Invincible.

THE RESISTANCE: United States of Eurasia.

THE 2ND LAW: Explorers.

DRONES: Mercy.

Most people's choices seem to be rather similar.

Would someone care to share why they dislike Overdue so much though? Seems a rather popular choice in this discussion. I went with Falling Down because it doesn't really grab me at the start. All the other songs seem more catchy.

Would someone care to share why they dislike Overdue so much though? Seems a rather popular choice in this discussion. I went with Falling Down because it doesn't really grab me at the start. All the other songs seem more catchy.

I personally find the chorus annoying. And I don't really see any element that stands out.

Overdue is catchy, but just the way he howls "I'm young but I know when I'm arouuuussssed!" irritates me.

I see a lot of people mention explorers. That's one of my Fav muse songs :)

WHY.

for me, I think it's Uno (always found it a bit annoying. TBH, Showbiz is difficult, love most of the songs on it, even FD, Sober, Overdue et al).

FG (obviously)

Blackout (another tricky one)

Invincible (ugh)

IBTY (ugh ugh ugh)

Save Me/Explorers/Follow Me

Defector (plz dn't h8 on me)