Least favourite song from each album?

Reapers

I saw them for the first time 4 weeks ago and during the gig, I saw Matt reading something on the floor and say "Nous aimons la France (We love France)". He has a piece of paper and few expressions like "Noozaymon la Fronce", "Mercy Boocoo"(Merci beaucoup)... (for the pronunciation). It seems really too artificial, he cannot say one or two expressions in french without learn a phonetic phrase. It is the only thing I can reproach to them : they are not talking very much to the audience (Matt speak so far...) and Matt say every time the same phrases. I would like to hear (in French) : "How are you french people? I can't hear you? Louder!!" This is an example. However I think Muse is sufficient in itself because we are all fans and the music gives pleasure.

In addition to this, France is the country where there are a great deal of fans, where they meet success for the first time (with the first live of PiB)... I think it is not difficult to learn 50 words in French !

By the way, (no I haven't finished... :-) ) if Matt would like to learn French, he can call me! :D

Well, they have to do that for a lot of languages, it's not that weird that they have expressions written. When I saw them live I understood better what Matt was saying in English than his attempts at Spanish :LOL::LOL:

But I'll give you the IBTY thing. I don't speak French, so I can't judge his pronunciation, but I kind of agree that given is a song that's gonna be on record he should've done the French part as better as he could, and if you say you understood the French part 2 years after discovering the song... That could've been improved :LOL:

I saw them for the first time 4 weeks ago and during the gig, I saw Matt reading something on the floor and say "Nous aimons la France (We love France)". He has a piece of paper and few expressions like "Noozaymon la Fronce", "Mercy Boocoo"(Merci beaucoup)... (for the pronunciation). It seems really too artificial, he cannot say one or two expressions in french without learn a phonetic phrase. It is the only thing I can reproach to them : they are not talking very much to the audience (Matt speak so far...) and Matt say every time the same phrases. I would like to hear (in French) : "How are you french people? I can't hear you? Louder!!" This is an example. However I think Muse is sufficient in itself because we are all fans and the music gives pleasure.

They do that for just about every foreign country they go to that doesn't speak English, plenty of bands do.

I don't see the point in learning 50+ words of another language just for a few 2 hour gigs (barely) in which you might briefly talk, what, 2-3 times? They don't really talk much in English speaking countries either, so I don't see why Matt should go to extra effort just for the French gigs.

Well, they have to do that for a lot of languages, it's not that weird that they have expressions written. When I saw them live I understood better what Matt was saying in English than his attempts at Spanish :LOL::LOL:

But I'll give you the IBTY thing. I don't speak French, so I can't judge his pronunciation, but I kind of agree that given is a song that's gonna be on record he should've done the French part as better as he could, and if you say you understood the French part 2 years after discovering the song... That could've been improved :LOL:

Muchos grasias!

Showbiz: Sober

OoS: Feeling Good

Absolution: Ruled By Secrecy

BHaR: Soldiers Poem

The Resistance: I Belong To You

T2L: Save Me

Drones: Drones

My dislikes aren't really uncommon, are they? I must say I really had a hard time writing down a song I dislike from Absolution... :(

Showbiz: Falling Down

Origin of Symmetry: Screenager

Absolution: Endlessly

BH&R: Exo-Politics

The 2nd Law: Madness

Drones: Revolt

(Don't necessarily hate those songs, just like them a lot less than the others)

People voting for The Small Print :noey: I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

BH&R: Exo-Politics

The 2nd Law: Madness

Drones: Revolt

(Don't necessarily hate those songs, just like them a lot less than the others)

People voting for Screenager :noey: I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed

especially when there's feeling good to choose from :(

Muchos grasias!

Exactly

This

People voting for Screenager :noey: I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed

especially when there's feeling good to choose from :(

And this :(

Also, my list :awesome:

Showbiz: Overdue

OoS: Feeling Good

Abso: Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

BH&R: Soldier's Poem

The Resistance: Guiding Light

The 2nd Law : Unsustainable

Drones: Mercy

(Although I actually like Soldier's Poem and Mercy)

Yeah I like all the songs too, its just that I've always thought of the Small Print as a better, heavier version of ToaDA.

I've always thought TSP was the worst of their heavier songs

Not necessarily bad just not particularly great imo

I'd much ToaDA or Endlessly tbh

• 2 months later...

Showbiz: Falling Down, Escape or Overdue (as I've not listened to them for years, tbh and just never "stuck").

BHAR: Solder's Poem

The Resistance: Guiding Light/Undisclosed Desires.

The 2nd Law: Unsustanable/Panic Station

Drones: Dead Inside/Aftermath.

It was hard to choose just one with the past three albums as there has been more songs I didn't care for on those albums compared to the first 4 but I chose the two songs that were my least favourite in those albums. (Even though there is some on Showbiz I barely listen to hence why I put down 3 there.).

I noticed Feeling Good is hated more than Screenager on OoS but tbh, I quite liked their FG cover and was never a fan of Screenager. I found it boring tbh. I understand why people die a litle inside when they hear Feeling Good (continously) but I think Panic Station is worse. I never cringed so much whilst listening to a Muse song in my life LOL

Wow, I'm also surprised that TSP is hated more than Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, TOATA sounds effortless in comparison imo (to all the songs on that album in fact, including Endlessly) but I still like it. I just prefer TSP more. I love the heavy feel.

I noticed Feeling Good is hated more than Screenager on OoS but tbh, I quite liked their FG cover and was never a fan of Screenager. I found it boring tbh. I understand why people die a litle inside when they hear Feeling Good (continously) but I think Panic Station is worse. I never cringed so much whilst listening to a Muse song in my life LOL

Feeling Good is a great cover but a lot of people feel it just doesn't fit in with the rest of the album, particularly in the section it's in. Personally, Screenager's probably one of my favourite songs on OOS and the chorus is one of my favourite things they've done in general.

Origin of Symmetry: Megalomania

Absolution: Ruled by Secrecy

BH&R: Solder's Poem

The Resistance : United State of Eurasia

The 2nd Law: Save Me

Drones: Drones

Falling Down & Drones are really really the ones that I dislike, and will never get it to any kind of playlist :D

Filip

Feeling Good

Endlessly

Soldier's Poem

I Belong To You

Save Me

Drones

Even then I don't detest most of the songs on this list- IBTY being the exception.

How much negativity, guys, concentrate in good and positive things, like cats, sunny beaches and Knights of Cydonia, world would be a better place.

You forgot dogs in there, but yeah totally agree :thumbsup:

Awfully slow day at my new job

Showbiz

Overdue – 19

Sober – 11

Falling Down – 9

Fillip – 3

Escape – 3

Unintended – 2

Uno – 2

Hate This and I'll Love You – 2

Cave – 1