everyone loved it. even matt drudge, a journalist who im sure half of you despise, tweeted about it being a "stunning" performance.

only on the actual muse message board will you find complaining. the irony.

also im not sure the guitar was entirely mimed as one section did not sound the same/sounded oddly distorted or played differently.

I dont think they mimed. The guitar sounded different to what it sounds like on the studio version.

Kidding...right?

Matt's singing was good. Almost cracked on both the Bb4 and the A4, but he saved it pretty nicely.

Oh and a bit pitchy, especially at the start. But so was Uprising when it was first played live.

I dont think they mimed. The guitar sounded different to what it sounds like on the studio version.

It was very obvious... Matt jumping and playing, doing things with his arms. Even during parts where you heard the guitar. But it's not strange, everybody did tonight. (Even Brian may yes)

Vocals were nice, Chris bas is so cool. And Matt going Crazy was awesome.

Kidding...right?

Matt's singing was good. Almost cracked on both the Bb4 and the A4, but he saved it pretty nicely.

Oh and a bit pitchy, especially at the start. But so was Uprising when it was first played live.

It was very obvious... Matt jumping and playing, doing things with his arms. Even during parts where you heard the guitar. But it's not strange, everybody did tonight. (Even Brian may yes)

I was disappointed in some of my heroes tonight. Really wish they didn't mime. They have the talent to not have too. But out of everyone all night Matt made the least effort to pretend he wasn't miming.

I was disappointed in some of my heroes tonight. Really wish they didn't mime. They have the talent to not have too. But out of everyone all night Matt made the least effort to pretend he wasn't miming.

It's not like it's the first time they've mimed for TV.

Archived