2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

So um... for the 3 of us who got tix, we should try to meet up in line/inside or something?

I haven't posted here in forever, but I figured it's about time since we actually have a gig to look forward to again! :party:

I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting most of you (I don't remember anyone's .MU names), but I look forward to meeting up in the queue.

I'd love to be on the barrier, but it will all depend on what the queue looks like when we arrive. I'm flying down with two others from Seattle early that morning, arriving at LAX just after 8:30 AM. A local Muse friend is picking us up at the airport, so the four of us will be to The Mayan as quickly as traffic allows.

REALLY looking forward to this!!!

So I have the following for attending the show:

- Corkscrewed + 3 (that's me, of course)

- killermojo + 1

- JessicaSarahS + 1

- MuseGal + 1

- plastic passion + 1

- Wicked And Divine + 3

- end1essly (?)

Everyone is a +1 unless explicitly stated.

I have work that day and won't get out of that till early afternoon, so my plan is to get there mid-afternoon (2 or 3?) and queue up. Would definitely love to meet any of you in line. :) I want to be as close as possible but know I won't be there early enough for railing. Fortunately, since it's a small venue, any spot will still be good. But I'm still going to angle for as close as possible! :D

:musesign:

- killermojo + 1

- JessicaSarahS + 1

- MuseGal + 1

- plastic passion + 1

- Wicked And Divine + 3

- end1essly (?)

I have work that day and won't get out of that till early afternoon, so my plan is to get there mid-afternoon (2 or 3?) and queue up. Would definitely love to meet any of you in line. :) I want to be as close as possible but know I won't be there early enough for railing. Fortunately, since it's a small venue, any spot will still be good. But I'm still going to angle for as close as possible! :D

Add Me :musesign:

- killermojo + 1

- JessicaSarahS + 1

- MuseGal + 1

- plastic passion + 1

- Wicked And Divine + 3

- end1essly (?)

Add me as well! Can't wait to meet all of you!

- killermojo + 1

- JessicaSarahS + 1

- MuseGal + 1

- plastic passion + 1

- Wicked And Divine + 3

- end1essly (?)

Oh, that question mark hurts me inside :( Trying my best to find a second ticket!

I don't think Jess knew what she was getting herself into by offering to add the attendees to the first post :chuckle:

Honestly I'm really surprised at how little of us actually got tickets. That list puts things into perspective.

I don't think Jess knew what she was getting herself into by offering to add the attendees to the first post :chuckle:

Honestly I'm really surprised at how little of us actually got tickets. That list puts things into perspective.

I don't mind! Besides, there won't be too many edits because of lack of tickets. :(