2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

It says in the contest rules that you must be from the eligible counties, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara and more that I can't remember. Basically, you have to be a so-cal resident.

Yeah, you have to be from one of these counties

Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside, San Diego or Imperial

Rehearsing "Absolution oldies" eh?

Edit: First forum post - this will be my 10th show.

I can't help but be bummed about this.. I've already seen half of the songs off absolution live, I was really looking forward to some variety, aside from Falling Away With You and Endlessly... Those would be amazing live

Edited by MuseGal

It says in the contest rules that you must be from the eligible counties, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara and more that I can't remember. Basically, you have to be a so-cal resident.

Of course.

YI can't help but be bummed about this.. I've already seen half of the songs off absolution live

Well someone's lucky.

I can't help but be bummed about this.. I've already seen half of the songs off absolution live, I was really looking forward to some variety, aside from Falling Away With You and Endlessly... Those would be amazing live

Same here, was hoping for some Showbiz/Origin of Symmetry-era material because we honestly never had the opportunity to see any of that stuff. Absolution had its time during the Absolution Tour. We never got a Showbiz/Origin of Symmetry tour.

I'll enjoy seeing Small Print/Apocalypse Please again regardless. Didn't think I'd hear them ever again.

They can play anything they want, as long as they play Hyper Music and Dead Star. And Assassin. And City of Delusion. And they might as well play The Small Print while they're at it. And Muscle Museum if they have some time. And Futurism... and Apocalypse Please.. and... and... agh! They should just play their entire discography. :awesome:

Yeah. Might as well since I'm driving there! Just hope the sale cooperates. I don't want to be stuck on the expensive lawn anymore. :LOL:

are you going for the pit then?

my friend who's coming with me is more interested in seeing the other bands, hope I don't have to get there too early :p

are you going for the pit then?

Nope, probably not. Probably orchestra seating. I'm probably not quick enough to get pit tickets. Besides, I don't think I'd make it quick enough up that hill to get in the venue to get rail. :LOL: And I do want to check out other bands, so seating will be convenient instead of having other people save my spot in the pit.

Nope, probably not. Probably orchestra seating. I'm probably not quick enough to get pit tickets. Besides, I don't think I'd make it quick enough up that hill to get in the venue to get rail. :LOL: And I do want to check out other bands, so seating will be convenient instead of having other people save my spot in the pit.

Pls do not go off-topic...

Penalty: forfeit 2 me ur ticket to the Mayan

:phu:

Nope, probably not. Probably orchestra seating. I'm probably not quick enough to get pit tickets. Besides, I don't think I'd make it quick enough up that hill to get in the venue to get rail. :LOL:

UGH I forgot about that hill :facepalm:

That hill is terrible.

So I might, MIGHT have an extra ticket to the Mayan, my friend doesn't know if she can get work off that day. I'll let you all know if she can't :)

That hill is terrible.

So I might, MIGHT have an extra ticket to the Mayan, my friend doesn't know if she can get work off that day. I'll let you all know if she can't :)

I will record myself singing their entire discography horribly but with a ton of heart for that ticket.

Also, money. :p

That hill is terrible.

I'm fairly certain you are the most popular person amongst Californian Muse fans at the moment :D (*whispers* i am also interested in this ticket.)

They can play anything they want, as long as they play Hyper Music and Dead Star. And Assassin. And City of Delusion. And they might as well play The Small Print while they're at it. And Muscle Museum if they have some time. And Futurism... and Apocalypse Please.. and... and... agh! They should just play their entire discography. :awesome:

I like the way you think.

So um... for the 3 of us who got tix, we should try to meet up in line/inside or something?

I like the way you think.

So um... for the 3 of us who got tix, we should try to meet up in line/inside or something?

Yeah sure, I don't plan on being down there till 1-2 hours preshow though. Anything around the Mayan in terms of eats/drink?