Yeah, he bailed on the falsetto at the end.

Not really that big of a deal, not enough to call the whole version half-arsed imo :chuckle:

CE is great live and it is heavy. This has been my experience. I welcome it anytime, any place.

Wanna point out that I'm not saying it's bad, just overrated and not good enough to warrant being requested all the time.

This. The White Stripes didn't even have a setlist when they played !

Staples being Bliss, PiB, Hysteria, TiRO, KoC, Starlight and Uprising. Everything else unpredictable every night. That would be most certainly something else.

CE was monstrously heavy when I saw it in 2010 at LCCC, but then again, I remember most of the set sounding beefy as fuck.

It was a long time ago and I was only 14 at the time but I honestly can't really remember much of it. Weird considering I remember just about every song pretty clearly.

As far as I'm concerned, they should just have an encore of Citizen Erased into The Globalist for every gig and then we can all die happy.

Could actually see this happening, or at least they'll trial it and then go back to Knights

I don't want TIRO dropped :( It's brilliant live I reckon, no matter how many times I hear it live it's still great. Now Starlight, SMBH and Uprising... Uprising in particular is really shit now compared to TR tour I reckon it needs to go for good

As far as I'm concerned, they should just have an encore of Citizen Erased into The Globalist for every gig and then we can all die happy.

Yes please. Imho CE is one of the few Muse songs that hasn't ever decreased in quality live ever since 2003 or so. I've only gotten to experience it once in 2011, but it was amazing.

As much as we all want it to happen I think we need to realise Starlight will unfortunately never get properly dropped. It's probably their most popular song.

Prove me wrong Muse. Prove me wrong

Edited by AJUltra

As much as we all want it to happen I think we need to realise Starlight will unfortunately never get properly dropped. It's probably there most popular song.

Prove me wrong Muse. Prove me wrong

Hysteria, TIRO, PIB, SMBH, Uprising, Knights and maybe Madness are all more popular, I'd say.

Also, *their

That feel when as good as the production/mixing on this album might be so far, it will never rival RATM's self-titled in production quality. :( Muse should really get Bob Ludwig and Andy Wallace on board for at least one album...

No band will ever be near that production quality again

Hysteria, TIRO, PIB, SMBH, Uprising, Knights and maybe Madness are all more popular, I'd say.

Also, *their

Nobody I know knows Hysteria, Madness or Time is Running Out, with a couple thinking it familiar when they heard it before. I'd say Uprising is their most famous, with Knights, Supermassive, Starlight and Plug In Baby behind that.

Nobody I know knows Hysteria, Madness or Time is Running Out, with a couple thinking it familiar when they heard it before. I'd say Uprising is their most famous, with Knights, Supermassive, Starlight and Plug In Baby behind that.

The people you know aren't representative of everyone else though.