I do the song of the week there. Ever since Drones was announced the subreddit went straight down the shitter.

The sub used to be good, now half the threads are absolute shit

real time examples:

"Drones is an acquired taste"

-" I can't stop listening to Psycho, Dead Inside and Mercy and now Reapers"

Great discussion topic here!

"Does anyone else think that the Reapers lyric video is actually really really good and well made?"

Thank god for Paranoidandroids marking the thread as "literally nobody"

"Small realization I've made about Reapers..."

"This may seem unimportant, but at BBC's Radio 1 Big Weekend, when Muse opened with Reapers, the background screen was playing the music video for Reapers. IDK why, but I think that is pretty neat."

Definitely worth opening a whole entire thread about!

"I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

"So uh I guess our official motto is now "HERE COME THE DRONES" "

"I Want It NOW"

Speaks for itself...

Do I need to say more?

The sub used to be good, now half the threads are absolute shit

real time examples:

"Drones is an acquired taste"

-" I can't stop listening to Psycho, Dead Inside and Mercy and now Reapers"

Great discussion topic here!

"Does anyone else think that the Reapers lyric video is actually really really good and well made?"

Thank god for Paranoidandroids marking the thread as "literally nobody"

"Small realization I've made about Reapers..."

"This may seem unimportant, but at BBC's Radio 1 Big Weekend, when Muse opened with Reapers, the background screen was playing the music video for Reapers. IDK why, but I think that is pretty neat."

Definitely worth opening a whole entire thread about!

"I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

"So uh I guess our official motto is now "HERE COME THE DRONES" "

"I Want It NOW"

Speaks for itself...

Do I need to say more?

Ribbit in general is terrible

LOOK AT WHAT MY GIRLFRIEND DID XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's basically where everyone who isn't a tumblr fangirl but is still an entry level Muse fan goes

Pretty much nailed the demographic there. Anyone who didn't like reapers got insulted with "you're deaf" or "you're pretentious".. it's just impossible to have any form of discussion there. Don't wanna sound elitist, but its just full of scrubs who all think they're the biggest fan out.

Pretty much nailed the demographic there. Anyone who didn't like reapers got insulted with "you're deaf" or "you're pretentious".. it's just impossible to have any form of discussion there. Don't wanna sound elitist, but its just full of scrubs who all think they're the biggest fan out.

Then there are those other useless fans that downvote people for no reason for disagreeing with them or by posting facts/clarifying info. It's stupid

Then there are those other useless fans that downvote people for no reason for disagreeing with them or by posting facts/clarifying info. It's stupid

How about when that "itunes tracklist leak" came out.. Everyone gullible idiot on there defending each other swearing that "IT'S REAL!!", and everyone informing them that every fucking 12 year old script kiddie can right click and go inspect element got downvoted...

How about when that "itunes tracklist leak" came out.. Everyone gullible idiot on there defending each other swearing that "IT'S REAL!!", and everyone informing them that every fucking 12 year old script kiddie can right click and go inspect element got downvoted...

Christ that was bad. What was worse was that MuseWiki updated to reflect the stupid crap that Reddit was spewing out.

I almost prefer /mu/ itself discussing Muse

It's just the opposite of reddit though. Instead of endless positivity and hype train you get the people who shit on Muse because it's trendy, the only people that ever defend Muse there are people who frequent .mu anyway

Christ that was bad. What was worse was that MuseWiki updated to reflect the stupid crap that Reddit was spewing out.
musewiki, much like the normal Wikipedia, is updated by readers though, so that doesn't really mean anything.

The worst time to be a Muse fan is between 8 PM - 2 AM PST because the forums are dreadfully dead

I swear you're on all the time anyway. Haha!

I'm checking the forums constantly at the moment. Just need that stream/leak to happen before I actually spontaneously combust from the anticipation...

Plus, there's bugger all to talk about until it happens...

In a way, I don't want it to leak... For Muse's sake.

However, if it does leak. I want it. Haha!

I'm desperate to hear the album, really I am but I want to listen to it on release day after I've downloaded it from Muse.

I know it makes no sense but listening to T2L stream really spoiled things for me last time.

I get to listen to it Friday regardless.. Having it earlier would just mean I get to have a soundtrack on the way to work for the rest of the week!

Wouldn't mind a high quality CD rip. Already preordered it anyway so no guilt there.

I'm desperate to hear the album, really I am but I want to listen to it on release day after I've downloaded it from Muse.

I know it makes no sense but listening to T2L stream really spoiled things for me last time.

Yeah... That stream was really low quality. Was pretty horrific from what I remember...

Seems like Muse are desperate for us to hear it, though. From what has been implied in interviews. Makes me think they'd almost want it to be released early...

Yeah... That stream was really low quality. Was pretty horrific from what I remember...

Seems like Muse are desperate for us to hear it, though. From what has been implied in interviews. Makes me think they'd almost want it to be released early...

Yeah I can understand that, from a creative point of view it's often the case of when you've made something you're really proud of you start getting really fidgety waiting for people to see what you've done.

I swear you're on all the time anyway. Haha!

I'm checking the forums constantly at the moment. Just need that stream/leak to happen before I actually spontaneously combust from the anticipation...

Plus, there's bugger all to talk about until it happens...

I really am. Anything but studying for finals works for me :LOL: also I care little about personally respecting the "real" release date, because those are just chosen for profitability anyways. The album was done since the beginning of April, so from that point on I'd have no guilt listening to the band's completed efforts. The only thing I think I've ever felt guilty about hearing early just because it was from an unfinished product was the The Globalist/Defector leak. There's a fine line between artistry and greedy capitalism for me

I really am. Anything but studying for finals works for me :LOL: also I care little about personally respecting the "real" release date, because those are just chosen for profitability anyways. The album was done since the beginning of April, so from that point on I'd have no guilt listening to the band's completed efforts. The only thing I think I've ever felt guilty about hearing early just because it was from an unfinished product was the The Globalist/Defector leak. There's a fine line between artistry and greedy capitalism for me

I like this point and will use it to justify that tiny speck of guilt when I (hopefully) get to listen to a leak. Haha!

I think it became really obvious when Dom was asking if they could play 'The Handler'. It's a shame they're still being 'controlled' like that considering their 'status'...