Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

God, these guys ALWAYS surprise :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's why I bloody love them and that's why I'm always going to come back for more!

I'm very pleasantly surprised

Same here

matt- ok guys its time to make a concept album

Dom- I like that idea

Chris- but how will we keep the overall theme all together

matt- well we'll say the album title in every song

dom- brilliant

chris- omg matt you're a GENIUS

hahaha, thought the same when I heard "million drones" :D

Between Dead Inside, Reapers and Psycho, as well as CE2, this album is really shaping up to be a fan service / run of sequels to their better received songs... Loving it!

ME TOO! So excited!

At first I wasn't sure, but half way through they totally got me. Lost after the second time. Goosebumps!

I mean, that's exactly why they've been my favourite band for the past 6 years, and that's why they'll remain one.

Love the cheesiness of the lyrics. And the lyrics video :D

And the way Matt delivers vocals, my god I'm in love!! If the vocals on the whole album are kept in the similar manner, I'll melt!

And well, bring on The Globalist! :D

Seriously. If this is how the subject of the album starts off, before facing dark forces and ending up revolting, I don't think this will prove to be representative for the album as a whole.

Dead Inside ends -> cue drill seargent -> rock'n'roll. Fine by me.

It just feels weird hearing them talk about how they felt the "last few albums they've strayed away from their instruments to explore and want to go back to the ol' guitar-bass-drums", and then this is the first official single from their new album.

Uh, okay.

I thought this song as an opener was a nod to that, with Psycho being quite stripped back following it

Really hope Fantano doesn't get his hands on this, the review would be a massacre

I doubt he would do two track reviews of the same album? but i hope that at least he tweets about it, as much as i don't like the guy i agreed with everything he said about Psycho and i wonder what he thinks of Dead Inside? I'm pretty sure he'd absolutely hate it.

It is actually hilarious how obtuse some Muse fans are on here, I get not liking the song, or some of the songs not being of a certain fans taste, but holy crap...It's like OoS and Absolution are the ONLY albums some people here like, and everything that sounds remotely different is somehow lesser :LOL: I just read a couple of posts before and someone was just slating Foo Fighters of all, whats wrong? Foo Fighter's music doesn't sound enough like OoS to you? jeez grow SOME range in your tastes people.

Anything this is a horrible opener, a great single and it has the nice melodic feel that was missing from Psycho (which i felt was horribly bland) but yeah of course...no riff = no buy. :LOL:

Prepare for shistorm, sir

I think I prefer Madness musically and artistically. However Dead Inside is much more immediately radio friendly with the beat and volume imo. The opening 'Dead Inside'/drumbeat/synth hit sounds like a radio jingle for crying out loud!

Good motorway driving music, nothing more, nothing less. Feels a bit rushed how it is put together but hopefully that is a good thing if they've spent more time on their heavier songs.

Still better than Undisclosed Shite in any case.