Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Being the opening song of the album I'm predicting it'll be heavy. Poppy songs like madness or starlight wouldn't be the album opener and Psycho is the next song and is basically Uprising Redux and I don't think they'd have two songs like that right after another.

Well we've heard two songs since then. We went into Psycho having not heard anything new from Muse since 2012.

good ol' days

Seems considerably less hype than before psycho came out...

think its because we (dont) have a verryyy rough idea on how the album will sound like already:happy:

Neither. My guess is a harder rocking version of starlight. With some classic rock influence. But I have no idea really.

Somehow I find it hard to imagine that a song titled "Dead Inside" would be as upbeat as Starlight.

Somehow I find it hard to imagine that a song titled "Dead Inside" would be as upbeat as Starlight.

Madness is too obvious example. And boring, so here you are: "All the souls that would die just to feel alive".

I think if one is Dead Inside then we can assume his/her soul is dead. Or something.

80% odds that 'Drone' or 'Drones' is in the lyrics

nah, too early. I say the Drone concept is introduced in track 2 - and that is why it was rammed down our throats with "superdrone" in Psycho.

From then onwards though, Drones. Drones everywhere. :p

Sorry if people have posted this, I try to keep up but work and sleep and ignoring the god damn glorious setlists keep me away from here.

As I've seen in the fake iTunes image, dead inside has an actual track time on real iTunes, and I noticed it wasn't there 2 days ago (at least on my iTunes)

Does this mean imminent release??

But it's so sad that "cohesive" in Muse terms means using the same word in majority of songs.

Well you don't know that without having heard the album. It could be musically cohesive as well, and maybe the word drones isn't in most of the other songs.