Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

It's the interview with The Matt from The Muse talking about his new single The Dead Inside from the new album The Drones.

LOL, when Muse played here in Argentina two years ago, the host of the tv streaming of the festival pronounced Bellamy as Be LAH me, and Muse as MEEUSEH.

I hope Muse never have to be interviewed or presented by people who don't know shit about them again.

LOL, when Muse played here in Argentina two years ago, the host of the tv streaming of the festival pronounced Bellamy as Be LAH me, and Muse as MEEUSEH.

I hope Muse never have to be interviewed or presented by people who don't know shit about them again.

Oh no, people in some countries pronounce things differently to people in other countries.

On Rai2 (Italian TV), September 2009:

"[...] They're returning with their new album, The Resistance (pronounced in a sort of mixed accent between Scottish English and French) [...], THE Muse!!"

They played Uprising and then... The host (Simona Ventura) interviewed Dom thinking he was the actual singer/bassist... With him playing along! XD

I'm curious about whether there's going to be silence until the May festivals start happening after this comes out.

Hopefully not, even just a studio version of Reapers would keep me hyped.

Probably not. they wil probably finish of the prep for the may festival dates but will also be promoting the new single/album. They'll probably spend alot of time doing interviews and radio appearances

Oh no, people in some countries pronounce things differently to people in other countries.

Here in Argentina we speak with a very particular accent, and al the english words are usually pronounced as they should be pronounced in english, so it's very rare for someone, specially an interviewer to mispronounce the name of the band they're interviewing.

I just think that Muse had enough of those kind of people.

Here in Argentina we speak with a very particular accent, and al the english words are usually pronounced as they should be pronounced in english, so it's very rare for someone, specially an interviewer to mispronounce the name of the band they're interviewing.

I'm pretty sure no one in south america pronounce words as they sould be pronounced in english, specially in Argentina :LOL:

"[...] They're returning with their new album, The Resistance (pronounced in a sort of mixed accent between Scottish English and French) [...], THE Muse!!"

They played Uprising and then... The host (Simona Ventura) interviewed Dom thinking he was the actual singer/bassist... With him playing along! XD

That's a pretty funny anecdote :^)

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

I'm pretty sure no one in south america pronounce words as they sould be pronounced in english, specially in Argentina :LOL:

It's not very rare, and especially those who work on tv or the radio, for example here to be a radio host you have to study english first, there's a lot of english speakers in argentina and it is teached since kindergarden.

Of course not everybody pronounces it okay but if you're gonna work on tv you have to do it.

Ironically, this post has been written in the crappiest attempt at english speaking you have ever seen.

There's an interview of when Muse played here in 2011 done by an interviewer with terrible english speaking abilities, it's just painful to watch, i can provide links if you want, it's funny.

Sorry for the non related post someone shut me up

It's still on Youtube. Matt isa very happy looking drummer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thZ9ohS5V04

-edit

Dear god, that title.

To me it sounded more like "Da Myooze"! :chuckle:

Wtf?

Probably not. they wil probably finish of the prep for the may festival dates but will also be promoting the new single/album. They'll probably spend alot of time doing interviews and radio appearances

With T2L didn't we have studio versions of 5 of the songs (Madness, Prelude, Supremacy, Unsustainable and IS) by the time the album was released? Would be surprised if it were so many this time round but can definitely see something else being released before June