Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

You would think they would want it on their dvd from this tour packed with the album...Its the first single after all.

Unless there is indeed a "Dead Inside Tour" for Europe next month, in which case they'd still be able to record it in time.

Unless there is indeed a "Dead Inside Tour" for Europe next month, in which case they'd still be able to record it in time.

I think there will be. We've still got 80 ish days til the album so could see them going to a few big cities around Europe tbh.

Perhaps, I can pray, they might include one more UK date as London so I can actually go this time..........

The snippet said live songs from the Psycho UK tour. Would be weird to have an un-announced secret tour come out last minute to record more songs. I think 3 songs would be enough from the new album considering all these rarities we would want on this dvd. Would more than make up for no Zepp release.

The snippet said live songs from the Psycho UK tour. Would be weird to have an un-announced secret tour come out last minute to record more songs. I think 3 songs would be enough from the new album considering all these rarities we would want on this dvd. Would more than make up for no Zepp release.

Could have been booked very recently. We don't know yet.