Maybe Aftermath will be the next single and they will perform it as a stapple after the single is released.. They start to play Dead Inside and Revolt after the single is released. Mercy's debut also not far from the date that the single is released.

The only slot that fit to this song is only in UD/Resistance or they easily add slot in the encore before Mercy

Where did this rumor about Aftermath as a single come from, btw? I heard it earlier today, too. Just because it hasn't been played yet? Or from that fan that's 100% certain it will be played in Europe?

Haven't heard Aftermath being a single rumor since around the week of release, but I've definitely heard Aftermath is being "saved" for Europe from extremely reliable sources.

Where did this rumor about Aftermath as a single come from, btw? I heard it earlier today, too. Just because it hasn't been played yet? Or from that fan that's 100% certain it will be played in Europe?

I don't hear any rumor. But i'm just thinking why that song hasn't been played while the song itself is not too hard too perform (Matt can sings falsetto in last chorus just like he did in Explorers). And that song can(?) make a sing along moment.

Haven't heard Aftermath being a single rumor since around the week of release, but I've definitely heard Aftermath is being "saved" for Europe from extremely reliable sources.

I can't read this, but think it came from here https://infomusiqueetlivestream.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/exclu-wom-muse-choisit-aftermath-comme-4eme-single-de-drones/

Looks like now that they're back in the US they've put MotP in the PIB/CE/Bliss and won't have both like the Canadian sets :/, saw that coming, unless they're trying out a new set format this week

I knew it was coming, but it still hurts. :'(

Wow, Boston got shafted.

Then again, as an LA sports fan, I think I'm supposed to be like Buck Foston and all that.

But man, that's a shitty set. I assume Muse fans in NE will also travel to NY to catch them, perhaps?

Boston got the same set length as Detroit; possibly they've just dropped a song in the US.

I really wanted to be wrong and have the Canadian sets carry over into this wing of the US. The thought that they really don't give a shit about us for some reason sucks.

Of course the fans are defending the 16 songs versus 17 of literally every other show on the tour. "Who cares, it's just one song" mentality.

Jesus, I hope the band doesn't know about this or we're going to get 16 standard, and given my luck I'll go to the one where they play 15 and get the same "who cares? It's just one song" response.

Of course the fans are defending the 16 songs versus 17 of literally every other show on the tour. "Who cares, it's just one song" mentality.

Jesus, I hope the band doesn't know about this or we're going to get 16 standard, and given my luck I'll go to the one where they play 15 and get the same "who cares? It's just one song" response.

I wonder what would happen if only 2 of the 3 band members shows up + Morgan. "Who cares, it's just one fewer of them."