So Muse just tweeted a playlist of songs with the hashtag #Muse360 and Sing For Absolution is one of the videos ayyyy

as well as Dark Shines

I'm most excited about Sunburn, Fury and US. Not too fussed about SFA, Unintended or CE. Dark Shines is fucking amazing live (and to this day is still the best song I've seen) but I dunno if it'd feel as special seeing it a second time.

There's also 4 videos of Uprising though so...3 reprises of Uprising per gig? :chuckle:

This is all assuming that this is actually a hint at setlists though, obviously. If it is, I hope there's a couple more non-Drones songs in the plans than that.

Edit: No videos of Map either. Jesus, what did it do, cheat on them?

Didn't someone recently mention to Dom about bringing back Sing For Absolution?

They asked him if there are any songs he'd like to bring back and he said that he was trying to convince Matt to bring back SFA.

Edited by Jobby

They asked him if there are any songs he'd like to bring back and he said that he was trying to convince Matt to bring back SFA.

Ahh I see, hopefully Matt can be convinced and it makes an appearance, that chorus would sound huge these days I reckon. SFA and Apocalypse Please I've yet to see live so I hope they get regular plays on the tour.

SFA was pretty immense on the Absolution tour, meaty as hell.

Its incarnations since then have been a bit limp.

The chorus for SFA at Glastonbury 04 is so awesome to watch every single time, I can't remember where it was but i remember seeing a video of them playing it in 2007 (sydney maybe?) where Matt belted out the final part (Our wrongs remained unrectified) as opposed to doing it all falsetto as he normally would and it sounded awesome

I wish they'll put an extra effort on these shows. Using longer setlists like in the stadium tour and with songs like Fury, SFA...

The amount of shows is really impressive, so many nights in London, Paris or Milan, for example, europeans love Muse. This could be their best tour to date, so better they do something historical.

Well at the very least, we will get some decent rotation on the tour which will hopefully bring out a few rarities.

The have to rotate the setlist at the venues with 6 nights haha!

They could do like Roger Waters and play the same set every night. Ha!

The chorus for SFA at Glastonbury 04 is so awesome to watch every single time, I can't remember where it was but i remember seeing a video of them playing it in 2007 (sydney maybe?) where Matt belted out the final part (Our wrongs remained unrectified) as opposed to doing it all falsetto as he normally would and it sounded awesome
You sure that happened?

I've never liked Matt's tone in SFA live, always sounds too tinny to me, judging through videos at least. If he managed to get it right I might be interested in seeing it, always feels a little anti-climactic no matter what without that last 'exhumed' though.

I'd still much rather have Invincible, even if it'd be played a step down. Plus, Absolution still gets played a fair amount, BH&R is cruelly underplayed.

Edited by Jobby

I've never liked Matt's tone in SFA live, always sounds too tinny to me, judging through videos at least. If he managed to get it right I might be interested in seeing it, always feels a little anti-climactic no matter what without that last 'exhumed' though.

I'd still much rather have Invincible, even if it'd be played a step down. Plus, Absolution still gets played a fair amount, BH&R is cruelly underplayed.

Take a Bow should close these shows like back in 07, I'd be pretty okay if I never saw KOC live again

You sure that happened?

Absolutely positive

Take a Bow should close these shows like back in 07, I'd be pretty okay if I never saw KOC live again

It should be, but it won't. Matt struggled with it back on TR Tour so it'd probably be even worse now.

Absolutely positive

He's only ever belted that part once to my knowledge, and I'm pretty sure it was back in 2003 or 2004.

It should be, but it won't. Matt struggled with it back on TR Tour so it'd probably be even worse now.

But it's really only the last note we have to worry about him struggling with for the most part right? I'm fine if thats the only part that sounds bad i probably wouldn't even notice if i watching it live, and besides it would be my first time seeing it live so i'd be happy either way Lol

He's only ever belted that part once to my knowledge, and I'm pretty sure it was back in 2003 or 2004.

I promise it happened in 2007! i can still see the video in my head, Matt in a black shirt and red pants, i remember trying to re-find the video semi recently and seemed like it got deleted :mad: which i realize makes me sound like a total liar but i promise it happened, ill do some research

But it's really only the last note we have to worry about him struggling with for the most part right? I'm fine if thats the only part that sounds bad i probably wouldn't even notice if i watching it live, and besides it would be my first time seeing it live so i'd be happy either way Lol

No, he struggled with most of the second half, in a similar way to how he has been at points this year except his voice was probably in slightly better condition then and TAB is even harder.

No, he struggled with most of the second half, in a similar way to how he has been at points this year except his voice was probably in slightly better condition then and TAB is even harder.

Honestly, if I'm there at the show and they play it im not really going to over analyze how well hes nailing it vocally, like i said ill just be happy to hear the song live, But i live the in the US so im expecting to hear Resistance and Animals again instead...woohooo...:rolleyes:

Anyway, here's the SFA video i was talking about

, So I kind of lied...it's only the "Our Wrongs remain unrectified" part of the last line he belts out, the rest is falsetto as per usual, memory served me wrong :$ still cool to hear him going for it and not all falsetto lol

Honestly, if I'm there at the show and they play it im not really going to over analyze how well hes nailing it vocally, like i said ill just be happy to hear the song live, But i live the in the US so im expecting to hear Resistance and Animals again instead...woohooo...:rolleyes:

I saw it back then and it was still great live but, trust me, you'd probably notice. It was noticably painful to listen to at times back in 2010/2011, let alone imagining how it'd be now.

That's not really the point I'm making anyway though, I'm just saying they'd probably opt out of playing it because Matt would struggle too much. Then again, he doesn't really seem to notice he's having trouble at the moment so they might just play it and butcher it anyway. Assuming his voice doesn't improve dramatically, anyway.

I saw it back then and it was still great live but, trust me, you'd probably notice. It was noticably painful to listen to at times back in 2010/2011, let alone imagining how it'd be now.

That's not really the point I'm making anyway though, I'm just saying they'd probably opt out of playing it because Matt would struggle too much. Then again, he doesn't really seem to notice he's having trouble at the moment so they might just play it and butcher it anyway. Assuming his voice doesn't improve dramatically, anyway.

According to Matt's twitter they will play it live again, although he didnt specify when he just said that they would...nice loophole

According to Matt's twitter they will play it live again, although he didnt specify when he just said that they would...nice loophole

Wouldn't be the first time they've said they'll do something and didn't do it though.

Like I said, it's possible that they'd play it anyway. I'd just hate to imagine how it might sound.