Drones: Make Song Descriptions Based on Their Titles

Tim59

Does anybody think that Drill Sergeant will be an actual song or just an interlude (the sample that we got on instagram)?

Just because that guys resume listed a video for it... Why would they have a video just for an interlude?

It'll be a visual for the live show.

The only thing concerning me is [Drill Sergeant] atm.

To have what would appear to be a definitive interlude/segue as track two just seems a little early, I hope it doesn't ruin any of the momentum I expect Dead Inside to build up (seeing as we can probably fairly safely conclude Dead Inside is going to be an extroverted song as the lead single from the album).

Which do you think are the obligatory (2 or 3) slow songs?

Just a hunch, Reapers and Aftermath. And possibly, another one that starts slow and really rocking fast (still stripped-down and not over-produced) tempo.

I am hoping if we have 2 or 3 of that, they better be as great like the underrated or Musegasmic slow epic in Absolution.

Ruled by Secrecy

Blackout

Endlessly.

Which do you think are the obligatory (2 or 3) slow songs?

Just a hunch, Reapers and Aftermath. And possibly, another one that starts slow and really rocking fast (still stripped-down and not over-produced) tempo.

I am hoping if we have 2 or 3 of that, they better be as great like the underrated or Musegasmic slow epic in Absolution.

Ruled by Secrecy

Blackout

Endlessly.

I reckon Mercy could be a slower one

I reckon Mercy could be a slower one

I was thinking of that. However, I went with, it will not be paced like we expected it be based on the title.

Yeah, maybe that is the one that will start slow then really rocking during the chorus and all the way thru the end. Not in the way of Eurasia or Survival, please. Lyrically and musically.

Edited by iLoveOldMuse

1. Dead Inside - Full blown out death metal

2. [Drill Sergeant] - Clip from FMJ film (or whatever the IG clip is from)

3. Psycho - Obviously the lead single, groovy and heavy + distorted and filtered vox

4. Mercy - Slower, maybe clean or acoustic guitars and high pitched vox

5. Reapers - Slide guitars! Invincible part 2! Exclamation marks!

6. The Handler - Djent

7. [JFK] - Not really about JFK but Cillit Bang

8. Defector - Heavy shoegaze song

9. Revolt - Chant song like KOC or Uprising. Lots of 'heys'

10. Aftermath - Ambient breakdown into heavier post rock into incredibly aggressive distortion at the end of the song featuring Sigur Ros

11. The Globalist - Like the heavier riff section of Animals, but different and longer

12. Drones - FUNK METAL

I think this is pretty accurate!