http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=10527616#post10527616 always check the media section for this stuff.

Aight, you are right, I should have first checked the Media section. However it also does not contain a link to this interview and I cannot find it via google, nor do I have an idea what this so called german ticket master magazin is supposed to be since I have never seen it being available here.

Edit: Okay, I studied to much today. Didnt see the attachments :D Oh boy. Time to do something else...

About that German interview leaked yesterday, there's one thing that leaves me full of doubt: Matt says the lyrical contents (WW3, ISIS expansion, etc.) are detached from the music itself...

I just hope they haven't written songs about grief and destruction over "butterflies-flowers-and-sun" instrumental bases.

I doubt that will be a problem. According to that interview the more than lyrics part is about stripped down basic raw rock.

Cannot see any flowery bases :D

One thing that reassures me that this isnt art for the album is that an artst isnt needed for that end result. :LOL:

However, if it ends up being the artwork I will be disappointed cause I like pretty things that can hold attention and it needs to stand out amongst other CDs in a store

May or june, is only 3 months and 15 days. The official news and the first single must be inminent anyway. In the first show (28th may) we´ll hear the first songs, maybe five or six for sure.Then is only 2 months and 25 days left for that.

Left interviews, tracklist, artwork, the first single, the video single, reviews of the album... a lot of news/info. And all this will start in a few days.

I think it's pretty clear. In June 2015 all pre-orders will be delivered by drones.

They will fly to you, they will find you, and they will release a payload of live, raw bees. This album is brutal and can only be heard via an interactive bee-sting induced fever dream.

Now that's an original music format.