I think they are going to go with a different approach this time.

I remember an interview where Matt was talking about how they are going to go about things with this album and how the market has changed so much and how they were going to try different things.

This was before they even started working on it. Turns out they're releasing it on iTunes under Warner. So different. The gigs won't have the whole gig played.

I think he meant it's too offensive to the standard way of life on this planet.

He is going to be bringing a lot of attention to the big issues that no one wants to accept is actually going on.

robot overlords confirmed for lp7

This is a Muse song. Do you really think there's going to be profanities? Matt probably just meant it was too heavy.

Christ I'm tired of hearing this. There are (presumably) a shitton of swears on the track if the teaser, a 15 second clip showed us him singing "fucking" in what seems to be a bridge.

All this drama's gonna keep me awake till 3:30am easily :D:D:D:D

As much as I'm eager for the album, I'm trying not to expect anything and just enjoy whatever Muse has in stall for us all.

Zero expectations, zero disappointments.

I think he meant it's too offensive to the standard way of life on this planet.

He is going to be bringing a lot of attention to the big issues that no one wants to accept is actually going on.

Matt bringing the realities of the corrupt world to the sheep

This was before they even started working on it. Turns out they're releasing it on iTunes under Warner. So different. The gigs won't have the whole gig played.

That part, not so much.

But revealing a tour 5 days before it starts?

Going from no physical, real world advertising to thousands of posters and projections over night?

Debuting a song on youtube?

Christ I'm tired of hearing this. There are (presumably) a shitton of swears on the track if the teaser, a 15 second clip showed us him singing "fucking" in what seems to be a bridge.

I can't actually hear the "fucking" but I can hear where it should fit in, if that makes sense. Really, I just hear random whispering.

Ha...the riff isn't even in the song? Imagine.

Utter shitstorm breaks out all across the internet. People that know absolutely nothing about Muse rage on it for weeks. And all the gigs have Agitated and that riff as the closer.

Utter shitstorm breaks out all across the internet. People that know absolutely nothing about Muse rage on it for weeks. And all the gigs have Agitated and that riff as the closer.

And psycho's about how the band drove themselves to insanity trying to make a good 7th LP.

And psycho's about how the band drove themselves to insanity trying to make a good 7th LP.

To be honest, I did really like Res and T2L in the first few weeks after release. Now though I just wish we could get a return to OoS or Abs style, which this hopefully is.

To be honest, I did really like Res and T2L in the first few weeks after release. Now though I just wish we could get a return to OoS or Abs style, which this hopefully is.

I like both of those albums, but I would like a return to their old style. I'm a little concerned that this is going to be a massive thud though. It seems so contrived.