Can we get back on topic? I think it's safe to say the clip has generated hype for anything to come, whoever saw those will be interested in material that lies ahead. Same with the video, when the video comes out and people see it they will be excited. There's really nothing else to it

That's what I'm saying.

I'll stop talking now in favour of the arm hair discussion.

I'm really just waiting for a leak.

do people think they will play many of the new songs at the gigs?

They'll probably play Psycho, Dead Inside everywhere, but it'd be nice if they debuted one new song per gig, as an exclusive first play. :awesome: Just about plausible given it's only a 6-date tour, but probably wishful thinking

Can we get back on topic? I think it's safe to say the clip has generated hype for anything to come, whoever saw those will be interested in material that lies ahead. Same with the video, when the video comes out and people see it they will be excited. There's really nothing else to it

What exactly would on topic be right now? There's nothing except a clip.

They'll probably play Psycho, Dead Inside everywhere, but it'd be nice if they debuted one new song per gig, as an exclusive first play. :awesome: Just about plausible given it's only a 6-date tour, but probably wishful thinking

This would actually be a great idea! The only reason I don't think they'd do it is simply because we still have a few months to go, and that might give away too much of the album, but it'd be cool to see.

This would actually be a great idea! The only reason I don't think they'd do it is simply because we still have a few months to go, and that might give away too much of the album, but it'd be cool to see.

What if these shows are just Drones front to back?

It could explain why they're so small.

What if these shows are just Drones front to back?

It could explain why they're so small.

It'd be really nice to hear, but I doubt they'll play more than 4 songs or so. I know normally the gigs right before an album have like 6 or 7 songs debuted, but that's like two weeks before it drops.

Hold on can I ask a question on the style? I know they want to return to roots and make it more "raw" but is this going to be a borderline hard rock/metal album? I like the riff in the Drones IG clip but honestly I'm a little afraid if the entire album is that "hard." I'll listen to it but I fell like it'd just be a weird fit with Muse.

I'm a little behind on info honestly.

It'd be really nice to hear, but I doubt they'll play more than 4 songs or so. I know normally the gigs right before an album have like 6 or 7 songs debuted, but that's like two weeks before it drops.

Exactly...normally.

I think they are going to go with a different approach this time.

I remember an interview where Matt was talking about how they are going to go about things with this album and how the market has changed so much and how they were going to try different things.

Would a potato quality recording of the entire album heighten or hamper your excitement?

Hold on can I ask a question on the style? I know they want to return to roots and make it more "raw" but is this going to be a borderline hard rock/metal album? I like the riff in the Drones IG clip but honestly I'm a little afraid if the entire album is that "hard." I'll listen to it but I fell like it'd just be a weird fit with Muse.

They instagrammed a clip of them with a piano, probably going for an Absolution style, slightly heavier.

After the last 2 cds, that is exactly what we need.

Soft Muse is still out there to listen to. We need rock Muse again.

Although, we did see that clip of some strings.

Would a potato quality recording of the entire album heighten or hamper your excitement?

Umm... I really don't know. I normally listen to the gig clips non-stop, but I got really fed up with the bad quality last time and thought about avoiding all concert videos this time to make the first full listen that much more exciting. But then again, that's a personal thing.

So, if it's dropping on UK radio first, does that mean we'll get a censored and cut-down version? The music video may/may not be the same edit :stunned:

This is a Muse song. Do you really think there's going to be profanities? Matt probably just meant it was too heavy.

After the last 2 cds, that is exactly what we need.

Soft Muse is still out there to listen to. We need rock Muse again.

Although, we did see that clip of some strings.

No I definitely want rock Muse but I was wondering if this will be heavier than their previous stuff or not. I'm fine if we get a more modern OoS style. I guess the string clip does mean there'll be soft parts somewhere.

This is a Muse song. Do you really think there's going to be profanities? Matt probably just meant it was too heavy.

I think he meant it's too offensive to the standard way of life on this planet.

He is going to be bringing a lot of attention to the big issues that no one wants to accept is actually going on.