But that is the event that they were hyping.

That clip was a tease for today, not for the album.

But why on Earth would you need to hype the release of a song which isn't a single? Anyone who saw the teaser would also see the video, so it serves no purpose.

But why on Earth would you need to hype the release of a song which isn't a single? Anyone who saw the teaser would also see the video, so it serves no purpose.

That clip alone made me pay attention to Muse again.

I was interested in the fact they had a new album coming but after the last 2 I wasn't as excited as I used to be.

Those 12 seconds have reverted me back to F5'ing this site waiting for any info.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

That clip was intentional. Very intentional. They showed that riff for a reason. And that reason is excitement.

Again, that clip heightens excitement for the video. The video heightens excitement for the album.

mate where's your dedication

lols. p.s. I think it's 6:30 syd time cos it's 5:30 for me?

Oh true it's 11 hours difference in Sydney my bad.

But Cologne had 7 T2L songs.

When was the Cologne gig in relation to the 2nd Law release? I've forgotten. Can't have been more than a couple of weeks.

I think we'll get 4-5 at these smaller Psycho Tour gigs.

That clip alone made me pay attention to Muse again.

I was interested in the fact they had a new album coming but after the last 2 I wasn't as excited as I used to be.

Those 12 seconds have reverted me back to F5'ing this site waiting for any info.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

That clip was intentional. Very intentional. They showed that riff for a reason. And that reason is excitement.

Again, that clip heightens excitement for the video. The video heightens excitement for the album.

I'm not saying the clip wasn't effective, I'm saying the video would have even more of an effect. Or do you honestly believe that anyone who wasn't that interested prior to that teaser wouldn't watch the video otherwise?

When was the Cologne gig in relation to the 2nd Law release? I've forgotten. Can't have been more than a couple of weeks.

I think we'll get 4-5 at these smaller Psycho Tour gigs.

Couple of weeks before the album. So I doubt they'd play as many songs from the new album as that, but more than 3 is likely imo.

True. I guess I just hope they only play three. I expect these sets to be longer than Cologne anyway.

Both Zepp and Cologne were 16 songs, I don't see them playing more than 18. 2-3 rarities, 4-5 from Drones, and then the usual staples.

Couple of weeks before the album. So I doubt they'd play as many songs from the new album as that, but more than 3 is likely imo.

Both Zepp and Cologne were 16 songs, I don't see them playing more than 18. 2-3 rarities, 4-5 from Drones, and then the usual staples.

Yeah i reckon anywhere between 3 and 5. Assuming that the "DRONES" chant song was Drones and that the clip they uploaded of it was them rehearsing it and not recording then I presume that at least Dead Inside, Psycho and Drones will be played. Maybe a little sprinkling of Dead Star, Hyper Music, Agitated - Stuff like that and then Supremacy, Uprising, Knights etc

Yeah i reckon anywhere between 3 and 5. Assuming that the "DRONES" chant song was Drones and that the clip they uploaded of it was them rehearsing it and not recording then I presume that at least Dead Inside, Psycho and Drones will be played. Maybe a little sprinkling of Dead Star, Hyper Music, Agitated - Stuff like that and then Supremacy, Uprising, Knights etc

This actually sounds possible. They teased Psycho more than likely because it's the first song going public. Of course the Drones tease caused hype but I'd say they wanted us to hear at least a piece of it before a live performance.

I think that was more overdubbing than rehearsals, but yeah expecting Psycho, Dead Inside, Drones and one or two more new songs.

:LOL: as soon as I saw "nine" in the url I knew what gigs you meant. Maybe they'll do stuff like that at the end of the tour (so 2 years from now), who knows.

I could cope with this. Although less casual crap...even Bliss or the likes would be nice.